General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #1  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Default A general chat in the general chat..

Hi. What's on your mind? I'm in need of people to talk to at the moment. What's going on?
Fat Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

I'm hanging out on the sofa with my neurotic cat watching episode 6 of Californication.

Now I know why the person who told me I had to watch this show told me that. Because he *is* Hank Moody. Which is a scary thought.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #3  
Healthy mommy

What's that show about? I haven't heard of it. What's Hank Moody like?
Old 09-26-2008, 08:43 PM   #4  
blissfully gluten-free

S/C/G: 195/192/170

Height: 5'7"...................................... waist: 38"/34"/28"

Gearing up to watch the debates. (No, I'm not going to say anything remotely political. Just that I'm planning to watch.) And thinking about dinner. Drinking water. Watching a TiVoed episode of "Heroes."
full of grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 335/tracker/150

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

I am sitting at my desk glaring at the clock wanting it to be 6 so i can go home!
I havent seen californication either, looks interesting though
Duckslove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #6  
Healthy mommy

Ohhh, I've gotta go watch the debates as well. I almost forgot!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Californication is a Showtime series starring David Duchovny. He's a writer in LA who had a huge hit book that got made into a movie and then he kinda quit writing. He's separated from his wife and daughter and in denial about a bunch of stuff. He's kinda a sex-obsessed jerk who's screwing around with any woman he meets ... but you kinda feel sorry for him cause he obviously adores his daughter and wife and is lost w/out them and is just flailing.

And yeah, the guy who recommended the show to me is a whole lot like Hank.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #8  
Healthy mommy

I wish I had Showtime, because then I could watch Dexter. They played season 1 of Dexter on channel 9. I have like, 3 channels. It's lame.

That show sounds interesting especially since I used to have a huge crush on the character of Mulder DD played on the X Files, as a kid.

Duckslove, you're still at work I'm guessing?
Old 09-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 259/247/150

Height: 5'6

i am getting ready to eat dinner (bbq chicken, yellow rice, green beans and salad) and watching my cat sleep.

how come they wake up and stretch and move to a different spot, only to fall asleep AGAIN?

what a life,huh?
mrs dorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:12 PM   #10  
Future Glamazon

S/C/G: 254/198/170

Height: 6'2"

I'm thinking, "I'm tired. I want to go back to bed."

I'm also thinking "They adjusted our work hours for tonight, which means I am going in 3 hours later than usual, which means I am getting off work 3 hours later than usual, which means that I will have very little sleep for the barbecue I am attending tomorrow."

I am also eagerly looking forward to the yummy cake I am picking up in Chinatown tomorrow for the barbecue. (Yup, tomorrow is my treat day. I can and will eat whatever I want!)

And, I am looking forward to seeing my favorite sexy serial killer again on Sunday (Dexter).

Apple Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:14 PM   #11  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Hi guys.. figured i'd jump in here. I'm sitting at home missing my hubby, but enjoying the peace and quiet (kids just went to bed). I'm thinking I should get on the bike or the treadmill, maybe watch the episodes of House that I've missed this season while I'm walking... but honestly, I might go to bed and read a book (bad Dee)... Wish my hubby would call... but I know it's early early A.M. for him... he's in Iraq. I'm lonely.. this is something like stream of consciousness, huh? LOL.. hope everyone else is having a good night.
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:33 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Getting ready to drive out to my sister's to babysit tomorrow (they need to leave before 8:30 am). Bummed about not weighing at home on my scale on my floor. Too bummed really, I think I'm just grouchy tonight. After I get there, I'll probably either come back online, or go to bed really early if I'm tired.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #13  
Healthy mommy

My cats are the laziest creatures in the world!
I'm jealous of the poster who gets to watch the new episode of Dexter.

deeinthekeys, I understand being lonely, my BF is asleep in bed which isn't quite the same as being in Iraq, but I understand. And House is superb.

Have fun babysitting. Here's something to think about: checked out your ticker, you weigh 155 at 5'7.. that is absolutely fantastic in my mind. I think you've done amazing. Also- thank you for what you said in that thread last night Julie.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:13 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Melanie View Post
Have fun babysitting. Here's something to think about: checked out your ticker, you weigh 155 at 5'7.. that is absolutely fantastic in my mind. I think you've done amazing. Also- thank you for what you said in that thread last night Julie.
A) Luckily my 2-year old niece was actually still up when I got there. The first thing she did was run over and insist on a kiss, so I'm not grumpy anymore . Will have to wait to steal kisses from the 8-month old until tomorrow.

B) Thanks. Sometimes I wonder what took me so long to start, and why now. But mostly I'm just happy. Two to counteract the two oatmeal cookies I just had but they were tasty .

C) You're welcome.

JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:36 AM   #15  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Julie- hope you had fun babysitting! I babysat yesterday for a friend of mine- something I hadn't really done in years. They have a 3 yr old girl and 10 month old boy who is now the new love of my life. I came home with that, "I want a baby look" about me so now DH won't come near me
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote