Mornin'!

Crazy Monday here!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:45 AM   #2  
Thin girl escaping

S/C/G: 212/203/140

Height: 5'5"

hello everyone
I'm feeling a bit Blah today, didn't sleep too well and think it's affected me roll on tomorrow when hopefully I'll be back to my usually Miss Positivity!!!

On a good note I'm wearing a shirt that I couldn't a few weeks ago due to gaping buttons
oh2bthintoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

I feel very chipper today. My dear Hubs comes home on Wednesday, and I can hardly wait to see him. The sun is shining, and I'm going to go take a nice long shower and then iron clothes, which I love to do. Maybe I'll go for a little walk.
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!
good morning!
it has been very slow around here!
Lauren take a deep breath!
oh2bthintoo I hope you get some energy!

I woke up feeling like I was ran over by at truck, I am coming down w/something, and it feels not good.

Cher OMG How I would love to be so close to you and go to Bergere de France, I don't care for their yarn, but their patterns are fabulous! they are difficult to find here, no one carries their product, from what I understand the company wants the retail shops to sell the patterns w/the yarn only, and since people don't like their yarn they won't order it, so they can't order the patterns either, I have been buying my patterns on ebay. Are you a member at Ravelry.com yet? if you have not just go on their site and request an invitation, it takes about 5 days to get an email back and you are in. it is a great site! I love it! let me know if you get in send me a note there, my Ravelry name is siempretejiendo.
See you all later!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #5  

kori we were posting at the same time!
Hanna
Old 09-22-2008, 01:49 PM   #6  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Well Hello Ladies!!! Been off and on MIA , I am hoping to get my rear in gear and stick to a better routine now. Of Course I am on a Plateau, so help me ladies, help me please. I don't want to be on it. I also started my own 3FC Blog... feel free to check it out and elave commmetns. I'll need all the help I can get to loose the pundages. I am so sick of this body, I want my pre-marriage body back. Yup, Yup, I do. I am going to get it.
I am determined.

Hello To Everyone.. I'll come back in a bit to do personals, as my oldest is being a bit loud and is really supposed to be quiet-er , don't need my littlest waking up from nap... He soooo needs one.
Tata for now...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #7  

Pear have you bumped up your calories, this sounds weird but if you are at a plateau adding a few calories may help you get your metabolism going.
Hanna
Old 09-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #8  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys. I've been spending the day catching up on all the house stuff that didn't get done while I was away. The house was not a HUGE mess, just a minor one. DH kept the kids busy so they didn't have time to make a mess.

I am doing laundry now waiting for the girlie to wake up. Once she's up she has to snuggle for a bit or she is GROUCHY!!

Hmm, I do believe I hear the pitter patter of little feet! Off to snuggle. Have a great day everyone.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting in this section.
I've been lurking around here a bit.

Today's my first wedding anniversary. It feels so weird...how did one year fly by so quickly?

Hope everyone is having a Happy Monday!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #10  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Wifey, and Happy Anniversary!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #11  
Maintanier to the MAX

Wifey---- Welcome, Welcome!! Congrats too!

happy2be---- Kicing up the calories... Umm, I did a tad this past week, as we had A LOT going on... emotioal to say the least. Not a whole heck of a lot, but some. Drinks. But I was on this Plateau before, so ... I Yi, yi... I'll try anything.

Kofarq---- You sound so Happy. I am Happy to hear this Happy post of yours, I am sure you'll be Exstatic come Wednesday.

LBH--- CrAzY Morning- eh. Hoping tomorrows better.

Well the kidlets are having a snack, I am finishing up on here and watching my Soap...but in a few I'll need to finish up the last few things on my To Do List before dh gets home... another load of wash, getting dinner started and downing another glass of water are on my list. How's everyone doing with the Water Intake now adays? Good? Bad? Inbetween?
Old 09-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #12  
Maintanier to the MAX

Oh2bthintoo--- I tried clicking on your 3FC Diet Blog.. but it didn't work. Ack, I was hoping to read it too.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:11 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 223.5/223.5/161

Height: 5'7

Hi All, i'm a newbie to this site, came across it my accident to day and am so happy I did, I started my weight loss (again!!!) today and really hoping to this it this time, I'm sure I'l be talking to you all lots
Rachel
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #14  

Irish!
and
wifey! congratulations on the one yr. anniversary! how are you celebrating?

Hanna
Old 09-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #15  
cher37

Good Evening Ladies!

Hannna - The yarn on the website looked lovely, but I guess it ain't so eh! I'll have to go to Ravelry tonight to check it out & I'll get back to yah!

Well, all quiet on the homefront - Hubby's away for 4 days & after last weeks mind-boggling arguments (& a killer PMS), we argue about once a year - so it's something I take really hard when we're in the thick of things. Right now, I welcome the peace & quiet! I'm trying to get ready now for my parents' visit this Thursday - more getting into the right mindset than anything (the last time we saw them was 3 yrs ago - it's a good thing they live 2 provinces away).

I'm trying hard toda to not binge/emotional eat right now - battling a migraine that won't leave as well as trying to entertain my 10yr old son & dog too!

Hope you ladies have a good night!