UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-22-2008, 05:02 AM   #1  
Thin girl escaping

S/C/G: 212/203/140

Height: 5'5"

Smile Rosemary Conley

Hello
I'm a Slimming World fanatic and have been following the diet at home. I'm looking for an execise class to complement my treadmill routine but that I can do whilst my partner and son are at football and a Tuesday evening. There is nothing at the local leisure centres but there is a Rosemary Conley class that would fit in perfectly.
Has anyone attended her classes and if so what diet plan in involved and how intensive is the class

Thanks
Sharon
oh2bthintoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/146/146

Thumbs up Rosemary Conley

Hello,I go to her class twice a week and love the workout.

Chezz
chezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 294/see ticker/190

Height: 6ft 0.5 inches

i love my rosemary class did you decide to go?
anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:51 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 378/364/168

Height: 5 ft 6

Hi!

I'm also an ex-SW fanatic and I've recently gone over to RC and I'm enjoying it very much. I loved how flexible SW could be but to be honest I was eating too much as there isn't alot of portion control (cos you can eat as much as you like of free food - but it's all still calories right?)
So I found that although I was losing overall it wasn't getting me the results I wanted.
A friend recommended RC and since I was looking to get into some kind of exercise I went for it! The food is pretty easy to do. It is more restrictive for the first couple of weeks but I can honestly say that I've not been hungry at all (I'm almost at the end of week 1 btw). There is a good balance of food you need to cook and convenience foods so it's very practical.
And although there is obviously more measuring of portions, they give you these portion pot things that make it very quick and easy.

Overall I'd say that it's great and if I can have good losses using it (and a quick mid-week weigh on my home scales told me good things) then I can see myself sticking with this one for a while.

It is a little more money than SW but you get a 45 min workout a week for the extra 1.75 (SW is 4.25 still right?) - and you couldn't get it for that price in any leisure centre.

I hope you decide to go for it - I was a bit worried but I'm very glad I did.
Best of Luck
Fi
fifitrix is offline   Reply With Quote