Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 09-14-2008, 10:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/146/140

Height: 5ft 4in

Default It's been forever!!

Hello chickies!! I haven't been on in ages due to my oddball work schedule! I have completed my 6 months of PCP visits, and am happy to say that I go to my "Pre-surgeon visit" Seminar on Wednesday! It feels as if I am one leap closer. BTW I am changing jobs. My current one has different hours depending on the week and it is interfering with my kids lives. I have been offered a new job with the same pay, number of hours, benefits, and a SET schedule with no holidays or weekends. As a friend told me "It seems like a no-brainer decision"
Jiggly Wiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #2  
not bad for a 47 yr Nana!

Jiggly!!!

Good to hear from you...it does sound like a no brainer...good luck with everything!

Angela

Last edited by missangelaks; 09-14-2008 at 01:30 PM.
missangelaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #3  
Working My Way Happy!

Hi Jiggly,

Good luck with your appt. my gastric bypass is scheduled for oct. 15th and I can't wait. Let us know when your date will be.

Sherri
lady06498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW308/CW159/GW170

Height: 5'7"

Default Hey WLS TO BES!!!

I'm so excited that Wig Jig time is getting closer and Lady, WOW, almost one year to the day that I had mine. IT SAVED MY LIFE!!!! Good luck to both of you and hope to hear from you. Moving over on the loser's bench for you both!
nanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #5  
ShrinkingPamelalala

S/C/G: 271/179/155ish

Height: 5'7'

Closer to surgery and a better job! Sounds like things are going your way! Congrats on both.
tropigal is offline   Reply With Quote