UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/161/140

Height: 5"8

Default Anyone in london/South London...

Ello ello ello
Im new to this site and am still not 100% on what we are/not allowed to post and if i get naughty points for this then my bad, delete the thread

Is anyone here from London/ South London interested in meeting up and walking/jogging etc in a park or something similar. Ive only rediscovered the joy of walking miles with my bf (even tho he doesnt need to lose any weight).
Just thought for those struggling with motivation the support for those needed a kick to get started might help.
Just an idea but anyone interested get back to me or message me or something
My goal is to get the weight off for my birthday in november.
Would be great to here from you. Or if you cant meet up then the support on here or email?

Have a good one

xxx
Dark Angel Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:49 AM   #2  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Dark Angel Jade,

I'd love to walk with you, but I'm a bit far away, there are quite a few on the boards near you, maybe one of them will pop in soon. Welcome to 3FC though, it's a great site, and you'll get wonderful support, kido's to you for starting your exercise with the wonders of walking as well...I love to walk, in fact, I should really go and have a trot on the
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote