Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2002, 11:42 PM   #1  

Default First time posting.

Hi! I'm housewifey. I'm 34 years old and weigh 267 pounds. My goal weight is 165. I will be starting the WW At Home program on Monday and would like a place to go for support and understanding.

I'm married and have two daughters. A 13 year old and a 2 year old. As my name suggests, I am indeed a housewife.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing our successes!

housewifey
Old 04-07-2002, 06:48 PM   #2  

Default welcome to our group

Hi Housewifey,
I've been a housewife for 28 yrs, with 4 daughters. You can get alot of support in here,and give alot, too. Have fun!!

ww member since 12/2000-70 lbs. gone forever
Old 04-12-2002, 12:48 PM   #3  

Default Hi, me too!

Hi Housewifey,

I'm a new member too and we have almost exactly the same amount to lose! Did you start WW yet? I have had real success on WW several (!) times in the past. All you have to do is stay on the plan -- (i think i can, i think i can...) Good luck!

I just decided to get serious about my weight because of some recent health problems, but haven't yet committed to a diet, just healthier eating. Let me know how you do!
Closed Thread