South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 05:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Wacky Wednesday Chick Chat

Morning all, I just wanted to get things started and I'll be right back.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:15 AM   #2  
Bonjour!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning, Cottage and Beachers,

Nothing new here. Today I'll do a manuscript critique and evaluation for a young girl who has written her first book. I'll get a haircut, and then try to do some writing later.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Last edited by Belle Mer; 09-03-2008 at 06:17 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:24 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning! Another summer day is about to happen. We nearly broke the record yesterday.

No big plans for today although I may go to town and brave Wal-Mart. I need to do one of those boring shopping trips - things like a new mop, a BBQ cover, batteries and cleaning supplies. Exciting, eh? I just may have to buy some quilting fabric to cut the boredom. My next Block-of-the-Month course starts this Saturday.

Hope your day isn't too wacky!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:37 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Good Morning All!

Well I haven't slept yet and I'm craving Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts.. I could say I overindulged the past two days with them cause they are all gone. Guess I'll need to start Phase 1 for a couple days..
Old 09-03-2008, 06:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I'm back. My computer needed to shut down and re-start.

It's supposed to be a hot, humid day after getting used to cooler temps. I'm getting back into my normal routine today, which means getting over to Curves first thing. I'm going to stop off at Mom & Dad's afterwards for a quick coffee and chat. They're eager to hear all about my trip and how Caite made out. The girls start gymnastics this afternoon, and I'm taking them out for supper afterwards since C & R have a PTO meeting. The girls want to go to the Chinese buffet that's right next to gymnastics, so that's the plan. Oh, boy, that's going to be a toughie for me. Any advice, Ruthie?
Old 09-03-2008, 06:44 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Cottage! Advice from me? You know I'm addicted! I'm also going to town today and had better get going so I'm not there at noon. (I wonder if they do breakfast.)

JellyBean, proper sleep is essential when you are dieting. Why on earth are you not sleeping? Ditch those peanuts.

Belle Mer, I'm sure the young girl will appreciate your help. It's nice to have a mentor.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:14 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Chicks

Just a quick stop in because I've frittered away my extra time again!

Lucky for me Chinese buffets are completely off-limits with MSG sensitivity so I've never actually eaten at one. Sounds like a good thing

Have a good day all!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:26 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks!

DS had a great first day of school..til he came home and the stomach bug his sister had! Now, he doesn't want to go today .

Off to inspire kindergarten in a little boy!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #9  
Bonjour!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Regarding Chinese Buffets, they usually have one or two things that are close to SBD friendly.

Eat a lot of broccoli first. Then go back for the protein. Choose what looks like it isn't too full of fat or sugar, and don't stress over it. Have fun.

Last edited by Belle Mer; 09-03-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:05 AM   #10  
Determined to lose!

Good morning all. Cottage, VEGGIES! ....

Twynn, sorry to hear DS isn't feeling well. poor kids.

I have to prepare for an interview I have at 11. NOt sure I want this one. (that probably means they'll offer it).

So yesterday I had a pleasant surprise. My dog started carrying on as she was tied out so I went to bring her back and I hear "hello Lori!" I looked and there was a semi-familiar face! OK, back up...my mother raised us 9 kids while Bob And Bev raised their two girls, and I raised my son while Bob and Bev raised Brent. It took me a minute to realize it was Brent! This kid I've known since he was born! He's 22 now. He worked the state fair out in Syracuse and was headed back home to Buffalo, I'm directly in the middle so he stopped to say hello and hung out for the day.

My son needed a ride to go for an interview so we picked him up in the convertible Mercury Brent showed up in! I drove! I'm not a fan of fancy cars or convertibles let alone sports cars, but I had fun. But then, I think it's due to the fact that for 8 weeks I've been bored out of my mind and this put a break in the day for me! I got some sun on my arms and face .
Old 09-03-2008, 08:20 AM   #11  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean32882 View Post
Good Morning All!

Well I haven't slept yet and I'm craving Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts.. I could say I overindulged the past two days with them cause they are all gone. Guess I'll need to start Phase 1 for a couple days..

get some sleep
eat some protein
drink some water

eat well move some sleep enough drink plenty.

good rules...

MORNING gals.

tonite is my first WW weigh in. I ate BEACHY all week but kept it within points and the scale is showing it! woo-hoo I think i found my way.

status quo here... nothing bad, nothing good. nothing changed...

did i mention bagel is still not recovered 100% he still falls A LOT... poor baby.

girl child seems to be doing well with school.

DH is sucking up getting up at 5 so far but it's only the second week of school.

I have a horrid meeting today and i need to leave early to go fight the post office who promised me a delivery on Monday (to a friend out of state who needed meds) and she did not get it. she went and picked it up yesterday at the post office herself.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:32 AM   #12  
Determined to lose!

Ladybug, Monday was a HOLIDAY!!!!!!! NO mail happened hun!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #13  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriann7 View Post
Ladybug, Monday was a HOLIDAY!!!!!!! NO mail happened hun!

it does when you pay extra for it.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:47 AM   #14  
Determined to lose!

Nessa (hugs)) I did not know that !

I hope there were no complications in your friend for not having the meds!

Get your extra money back!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #15  

Height: 5'6"

A quicky hello! Today is a very auspicious day. It's my 40th B'day, also here in India, Lord Ganesh's Birthday is celebrated... I have a friend catering a Chinese spread and 20 friends coming shortly. My pledge to myself...no second helpings! Have a great day everyone! kitty
Closed Thread