Old 08-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #1  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

Unhappy i cant believe i just did this

i cant believe i just did this i just ate 4 silces of pizza (papa johns with cheese and white sauce) n now i feel sooo sick and just high disappointed in myself n i had to share my confession
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #2  
Peace. Love. Balance

S/C/G: 199/128/125 (new goal of 115)

Height: 5'3

Tomorrow is a new day.

You are only human.
bananapancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:10 PM   #3  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

i know but i feel bad physical n emotionally
Old 08-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

Every meal is a chance to start over. You can do it. You might pay for it for a few days, but it isn't anything that can't be fixed.
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

You are a horrible person and you knew better than that! blah blah blah.... does that make you feel better? No, so don't tell yourself that!

You are still making daily healthy descisions. I'm sure you made some healthy descisions today as long as unhealthy. and I'm sure in the past you probably would've had 4 pieces of pizza and thought nothing of it. So although it doesn't seem like progress you have made some.

Don't beat yourself up. Learn from this, read a good book and just treat yourself good tonight. You might even want to clean your closet or something to keep moving while your body digests. You're doing great and you are worth it!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #6  

Height: 5'4"

That’s it? 4 slices of pizza???
If you only knew what I ate this past weekend... and hey...I got my head up and started fresh on Monday... Just be a bit more strict tomorrow, get back to normal plan Thursday and you will be fine. Soon it will be past...
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #7  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

thanks guys i feel better
Old 08-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #8  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

pizza schmizza. It'll be gone next week. Now, BACK ON PLAN! *cracks whip*
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #9  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I DID THE SAME THING LAST NIGHT!!!

We can pull through together!!! no more pizza!!!

No but seriously I felt really bad about it too but then I took my own (and everyone elses) advice and just moved on. Dwelling on it isn't going to change anything.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #10  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

It sucks that you're feeling so bad about it, but I think pretty much everyone on this site has been there. As bananapancakes said, you're only human! If everyone were always able to start a diet and stick to it to a T from day one to the day they met their goal, would diet products be so successful? Hehe. But seriously, everyone slips up from time to time. Even if you see a little jump in your weight, just remind yourself that overall the number is lower than it was. You've already lost 88 pounds, which is a HUGE accomplishment, and there's no way 4 measly slices of pizza can undo all of your hard work. I think a little bit of guilt is normal and healthy, but don't beat yourself up over it. You'll be back on track tomorrow (and for the rest of today) and you can use the way you feel now as a reminder for the future--if you want to avoid feeling like crap about something you eat, maybe next time you'll think twice about eating things that make you feel that way! If only it were that easy, lol.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Go for a walk, or do a little extra exercise today
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #12  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

yeah you messed up for that one meal. BUT you've lost 88 POUNDS!!!

That's a lot of meals that you've made excellent choices for. Having a treat once in awhile isnt going to break your weight loss - just make sure it's absolutly worth it This is for life - so you might as well work treats into your food plan now! I like to splurge on peanut butter. yum. dont beat yourself up Just keep doing what helped you lose so much weight already, back to your food plan - you've got this down.

Last edited by valpal23; 08-26-2008 at 07:58 PM.
valpal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #13  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

btw, pizza is a huge binge trigger for me. If its a trigger for you too you should find a way to avoid it. If I had a pizza and nobody else was in the room four pieces wouldn't be my problem, more like the whole thing and scraping the melted cheese off the box when that was done. I try and identify the foods I tend to overeat and not put myself in situations where they are available to me. My SO understands this and it pains him, but I make him indulge in his pizza affairs away from home.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #14  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

thanks guys 4 the support
Old 08-26-2008, 09:21 PM   #15  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
btw, pizza is a huge binge trigger for me. If its a trigger for you too you should find a way to avoid it. If I had a pizza and nobody else was in the room four pieces wouldn't be my problem, more like the whole thing and scraping the melted cheese off the box when that was done.
I go to school in Chicago, AKA the home of the best pizza on the PLANET. Last year I would order a small "stuffed" pizza for myself from my favorite place, and usually eat 4 slices (2/3 of the pizza) and finish the rest as a "snack" the next day. Having looked up the nutritional information since then, I am shocked and disgusted with myself to find out that a single slice of that kind of pizza has something like 550 cals. In just ONE slice. I'm sure I would never eat that much if I were around other people, but since the pizza was delivered to my dorm and I could eat it in the privacy of my room, it was pretty much binge-city. *Shudder*

So many of my stories on here revolve around the terrible eating habits I had at school last year. I need to start making a list of all of the things I forbid myself to do when I start school this year! LOL. Anyways, sorry for getting slightly O/T CurvaceousCutie, but hey, it's another thing to show you that you are totally not alone in this AND you can take comfort in the fact that Papa John's cheese pizza has "only" about 200 calories per slice!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote