Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2002, 12:58 PM   #1  

Default the PMS monster got me!

Hi,

I"m sorry to confess that the PMS monster has ruined me today. I've had sugar, salt and fat cravings....gave in to a chicken sandwich w/cheese and fries (not from fast food, a regular restaurant) and a chocolate chip cookie. At least I stopped at one cookie (so far). I only had a little more than half the sandwich, and left over some fries, so I guess it's not too terrible-no mayo on the sandwich.

How do you get through these cravings. Usually I only have the sweet cravings, but today I got hit with the triple whammy of salt, sugar and fat.

Sigh....

Sherry
Old 04-04-2002, 01:07 PM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I hear ya!!! That's when it's tough. It sounds like you did very well considering!! When that hits me, I just try to satisfythe craving with the least amount a damage. The good thing is that you did your best. Just try and make sure you get in your water today and chalk it up to one of those things!!

I would like to hear what strategies others have.
Old 04-04-2002, 01:39 PM   #3  

Not wonderful, but not horrible either. Really, you may feel awful, but you could have done alot worse, considering it's TOM. Increase your water, stay focused. Remind yourself of what will make you happy. And that's staying on track. Hang in there, it will end soon.
Old 04-04-2002, 10:01 PM   #4  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

OK OK OK sop you had a bad day! Now what are you going to do tomorow??? do not beat yourself up. it was one day and not so bad either. what will count is how you continue!!! we all are human and that is what will make or break you on this journey!!!

now dust off and grab control again, and get ready for a good day!!
Closed Thread