Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 08-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #1  
carinna

Question Cellulite Creams? Do any actually help?

Ok, so I know that you can never really get rid of cellulite, but I was wondering if any of the so-called miracle creams and lotions out there really do help to decrease its appearance.

Anybody have any experience with these, and if so, what brand/how did it work. They're so expensive, I'd hate to waste my money. Thanks!

carinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 8"

The only one I've tried is the Nivea gel. I don't think it did much for the celulite but it does make for really soft, silky skin I started using it on my face and neck and like it better than Olay for my eye bags and turkey neck.

BTW - I don't think it has anything to do with the gel but my celulite is actually improving. I really think it has more to do with the "clean" foods I've been eating and fixing it from the inside rather than the outside. I'm completely convinced that once I banish my last toxin (nicotine ) I will finally have beaten that cottage cheese into submission. So, even though it may still be lurking under there, IMHO it is possible to transform that lumpy celulite into a smoother fat layer.
yoyonomoreinvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I have read that any with caffeine may help. The reason is that caffeine pulls water to the surface and helps smooth out the skin by plumping it up. I've also read that you can make your own caffeine compress with coffee grounds with similar effect. Perhaps google to see if you can figure a home cellulite treatment, I know I saw something on the news a few years ago talking about it.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote