Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-22-2008, 03:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 281/251/165

Height: 5'6

Cool Nutrisystem success?

Well, after my last post, and feeling so low and down... I've decided to kick my ***, and build myself back up. I haven't talked to the ex, I think about him lots, but I'm sure with time - Thoughts of him will eventually disappear into the back of my head, and it'll be easier.

Anywho, I've decided about looking into Nutisystem. Has anyone used it? Or had any success on it? I know that famous chick used it (i can't remember her name, haha) and I got a coupon, so I was thinking... what the ****. I want to get most of this weight off, **** I've only got to lose 85 lbs. Not too bad considering! I was going to do Jenny Craig, but OMG! I would never be able to afford it more then 1 week. hah They are SO expensive.

So if anyone's used Nutrisystem, and had success! Let me know, I desperately (sp?) wanna try it. I know everyone is different, but who knows. It could be the miracle I'm looking for. I didn't do so good with Weight Watchers... So I'm going to try something else, and hope for the best...

Love you allllllllllll XOXOXOXO

~AlbertaGirl~
albertagirl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:44 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey albertagirl!

Glad to see you're feeling a bit more positive!

3FC has a forum for meal delivery systems--here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=194

You might find information and support there also.

Good luck! You can do it!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/235/165

Height: 5'3

Ive never tried Nutrisystem... but im just going to make my foods. and no fastfood... ive really got hooked on Pita Pit(chicken souvlaki) and Extream Pita(grilled chicken)... they are sooo good so filling and nothing bad for you.

Its defanilty easier to diet now that i live on my own and i can change my eating habbits.... im just not sure how i can avoid my monthly craving for a double quarter pounder from McD's or shall i say McClogged Arteries...
Candicewashere is offline   Reply With Quote