Old 08-19-2008, 06:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/159/125

Height: 4'11

Default So very excited :)

My fiance convinced me to try this again. It worked for me in high school, but I hadn't though much of it, and honestly I was at my Ohmygosh I'm disgusted point (Still am). He found an article online about how WW is a lot like an RPG, which I love (total nerd here), and I realize that I could make WW a weight loss game...so that it's fun, and I could reach my goal of losing at least 25 lbs this year.
I just thought of it in a new way. For every 10 inches (total) I lose, I'm going to reward myself with a "skinnier" piece of clothing. Before my epiphany the other morning, I'd probably would have rewarded myself with a piece of chocolate cake...

I'm really excited, and can't wait to make new friends. I can link you the article if you want in a Pm or you can find it one wired news
Butterfly76001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:43 AM   #2  

Height: 4' 10"

Welcome! It sounds like you have a great reward system planned. I hope to be down 25 by the end of the year myself. There is a lot of great information here if you read the posts, I've learned so much from this site. Be sure to sign up for their daily e-mails too. Hope to see you around!

~Dolly
DollyLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:49 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

to 3FC Butterfly! It is great to hear your enthusiasm and excitement about re-starting Weight Watchers! Jump in anywhere you feel comfortable posting, we'd love to get to know you more. I wish you the best of success!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:52 AM   #4  
carinna

Hi Butterfly! I'm the same way as you. I like to reward myself when I accomplish a goal. Sounds like you've found a great way to motivate yourself and stay on track to reach your goal. Best of luck with everything!
carinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:23 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 177/159/125

Height: 4'11

Thank you for your warm welcome I'm really excited because I have pre baby clothes in my drawer....so to look hot again in the skirt instead of like a muffin....would be super!!

If i can help anyone, or anything just let me know
Butterfly76001 is offline   Reply With Quote