Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2002, 11:08 AM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Angry Thursday Weigh-In Results for April

Here we go with a clean slate (thread) for the new month.

Some want to set a goal to get a massage. Anyone else interested?

Today, I'm staying away from Diet Cokes. You may hear me groaning by the afternoon.
I've just finished 25 minutes on my exercise bike.

I'm going on vacation in 3 wks. That's giving me incentive to get some inches off my hips. I haven't tried on my bathing suit yet.

Everyone have a great week OP.

Tina
Old 04-03-2002, 04:38 PM   #2  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

I guess I'll WI tomorrow but I SO BLEW IT this week! I will be happy if I gain less than 4. I totally lost it with the malted milk eggs. That and our Easter gathering with the family. Oh well next week will be a new week. I'll face the music and get BACK 0P!!! I have done well the last 2 days so that should help a bit but I SO don't want to see the number on the scales. Hope everyone has a great WI tomorrow. ....Sis4
Old 04-03-2002, 11:05 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Hi All!

Sis, I like your positive attitude about next week!
We don't have to worry about a holiday in April and Mother's Day is far away now.
However, these stores are crazy. I went into one yesterday and they were already hyping July 4th! Now, isn't that a little too far away!

Good luck to everyone at weigh in.

Tina
Old 04-04-2002, 09:36 AM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Me again! It's Thursday morning and it's cold here!!!!! I thought it was Spring in TX.

I did an unofficial weigh in on my scales. I'm happy to report ----I'm down 1 pound . That's a relief. I was getting worried that the scale would keep going up.

I haven't seen any affect on my weight from taking a higher dose of thyroid medicine. It's still too early, I guess. It has been almost 2 wks on the higher dose.
I am feeling better, I have more energy.

Where is everyone? We all need to sign in here.

By the way, Sis, how is your mother feeling now?

Tina
Old 04-04-2002, 02:33 PM   #5  
Sis

I am so happy to report only 3/4 lb gain even after I thought I blew it so badly! I can deal with that.

Tina, my mom is doing pretty well considering. She still has a long way to go but she's hanging in there. Thanks so much for asking.

I hope everyone else has good luck at the scales today. Have a GREAT weekend......Sis
Old 04-06-2002, 10:51 PM   #6  

Hi all! First chance in a few days to get on here. Weigh in was NOT good. I couldn't believe it, but I was up 7 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kid you not!! My period started the next morning and I haven't gotten back on the scales. I'll just wait till next Thursday. If it's still up like that, I AM IN DEFINITE TROUBLE!!!!

I also have not been able to wear my rings because of swelling. I never bloat up this bad, so I don't know what's going on.

I've been walking and doing some exercises with weights this week. Decided I needed to get a little bit more active this month.

I feel like I've been doing good on the food and water lately. I've really cut back on the amount of Pepsi that I've been drinking.

Take care all!!
Old 04-07-2002, 12:03 AM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Good eveing all,
Boy, are we a quiet bunch or what!

Sis, I'm glad you had such a small gain.

Tammy--I can't believe the scale said that to you. If you are so bloated that your rings won't go on -- then, that's where the pounds came from. It must've been just once in a million day thingy. Do not worry.

I stepped on my scales this morning to see another pound gone!!!! I'm trying like everything to journal and maybe it's paying off.

Tina
Old 04-07-2002, 03:05 AM   #8  
Thursday Team

I'm up 1 since Easter. Once again I'm going the wrong way! Uggghh! Guess it could be worse, but would rather it was better, as in down lots and lots of pounds. I'm planning to take a vacation at the end of May so I really need to get busy on loosing this extra weight. Why is it that it gets harder and harder to motive oneself?

Congrats Tina on your losses...you're doing great!

Hang in there Tammy, you are doing the right stuff by getting in more water each day. That should help with any water gains. Not sure how drinking water helps loose water gain but it does.

How did everyone else do? Just remember tomorrow is a whole new day, and we can start over and stay OP...we can do this!!

Dee
Old 04-18-2002, 11:46 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Hello friends

How is everyone doing?
I stepped onto my scales this morning to find no change. I'm glad it didn't go up. I would love to lose a couple more pounds before Sunday, though. We leave for a little vacation then.
I am really getting excited today. Before, I've been busy washing, ironing, buying sundries, etc. Now all I need is a new pair of sunglasses. I'm going out to find those right now.

Hope everyone weighs in this week. We need a gauge.

Later,
Tina
Old 04-18-2002, 03:08 PM   #10  
Sis

According to my scales no change this week. I'm not going to WI but I did WI at home. I'll go next week though. I've got to get that scale moving! I rode my bike with my daughter yesterday. Only 2.2 miles but I sure feel it today. I guess that means I need to KEEP doing it. Anyways, hope everyone has good luck at the scales this week. Bye for now....Sis
Old 04-18-2002, 09:16 PM   #11  

Hey all!

Long time since I've been on here. Weight is the same, so that 7 pound gain from a couple weeks ago is gone (thank goodness!!)

I want to go on vacation too!!!! Can I go with you?

Sis, don't say ONLY 2.2 miles!!! I think that is great! Keep it up.
Closed Thread