Old 08-14-2008, 02:52 PM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Default I feel like a broken record... but I'm back

Well this is probably the third time I've posted on this board saying I'm back... and here I am again. I've been so miserable with myself feeling so fat I have to do something! I'll give a little bit of history about myself.. I've been battling with my weight my entire life. The past two years or so I have went on and off weight watchers. I was doing really well in the beginning of the year and then on May 10 my boyfriend passed away in a car accident which turned my life upside down. I didn't eat for a while, which I actually ended up losing some weight. However when I started eating again, it was all junk. I've been miserable since then and just feel like a big roley poley. So, today is my first day back on weight watchers and I already feel a little bit better being in control again. I am a 22 year old single hairstylist/makeup artist from south Florida. Just trying to find some happiness and learn to love myself again. Oh yes, and my name is Krista. I look forward to chatting with everyone!
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #2  
Hatchling

S/C/G: 160/146/122

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back!

I'm new here (joined this fab site a few days ago) and the support is fantastic. You have come back, so you must know what a fabulous place this is.

I'm sorry to read about the sad news about your boyfriend. It's unimaginable to me to lose someone so close and still carry on, so well done. I hope you are being kind to yourself as time goes on, you have been through a lot.

Look forward to getting to know you & good luck on your weightloss journey.

Lou
x louise x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:04 PM   #3  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Hi.

Firstly sorry to hear your year has been such a difficult one I have no qualms with WW, but if you have been on and off that specific plan maybe you should look at something else you can easily maintain.

Do you have therapy? If not, it might help with your emotional eating. (I would definitely recommend it.)

Anyway, welcome back
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #4  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Welcome back!
You're right, this place is amazing for support, both with our food & weight issues, but also with emotional stresses.. or so I've found.
I'm so sorry for your loss, I lost a very close friend of mine several years back to a car accident. It's so sudden, and leaves us up in the air. I am so proud of you for stepping back out in to the light, and focusing on taking care of you, because that's important. I'm sure a lot of people love you and want to see you happy and healthy!
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #5  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

welcome back, sorry to hear about your loss
I'm sure you will be able to find tons of support here
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:25 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

I am so sorry about your boyfriend. Life seems so unfair sometimes. You are young to have gone through such a horrible tragedy. I hope you find the support you need and that 3FC can help a little too.

By the way, I think you are a raven-haired beauty! Good God, I would love to have strong facial features like yours. Welcome back. Look forward to seeing your progress. Are you going to stick with WW? I have been doing an at-home WW on my own; I loves it! Well,
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 280/262/180

Height: 6'5

welcome back1 sorry about your loss. we are all here to support you!
bentley fontane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/219/155

Height: 5'7"

Welcome! I'm sorry about your loss, but I'm glad to hear you are picking up the pieces and and have found this place! I hope you find it just as comforting and supportive as I do:-)
Mango683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #9  
carinna

Hey, Krista. I too have been away from the site for a few weeks, but am back now to get the support and interaction I need.

Best of luck with your weight loss journey.
carinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #10  

Height: 5'3"

Thank you guys so much!

I am definitely going to stick with WW. I lost 25lbs before doing calorie counting and I liked that, but I really really just love weight watchers. I'm doing it at home as well and the etools makes it so easy to track and very convenient.

Once again, thank you everyone for your support and kindness it means so much.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Welcome back

Im the same, on and off....it's so hard to stay on track!

Good Luck with getting back into things, think positive You can do it!
Fairy Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:28 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 305/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Welcome back! I just came back myself! Good luck on your journey, I know you can do it this time!
Mommysince21505 is offline   Reply With Quote