Old 08-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/130

Height: 5"2

Default rant about boobs :o

Hey all,
I just needed to rant about some peoples ignorance when it comes to boobs. the other day I was minding my own business at a family party and my one SIL was discussing how she took herbal pills to make her boobs bigger and her butt got bigger instead my other SIL (who is 80lbs and 4'11) turned to her and said its because boobs are made of fat and maybe the fat just went the wrong place. then she proceeded to go into a rant about how boobs are just fat and they are bad for you because thats alot fo fat on your heart. then she proceeded to point out that if I lose the weight I am planning I will lose all my boobs and if I dont I will still have a high fat content. first off I understand that boobs are made up of fat...as well as milk ducts, glands, tissue etc. some women who are "fat" onyl go their boobs when they gained the weight same with men who are "fat" BUT I have had my boobs since I was grade 6 I started out a D cup and was only about 120-130 lbs I have currently lost 47lbs and my bra size hasn't changed in the cup at all ( I am a 38 instead of a 42 though) I understnad she is probably jealous but it bothered me that she pointed out infront of a room full of people that I was fat and thats the only reason I had boobs....I can't wait til I lost the weight I want and show her...they are still here!!!! GRRR
irishfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #2  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

totally rude and uncalled for....
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #3  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

OMG, I'd have chucked something at her head. How rude. you show her girl, I've lost 40 lbs and my boobs are still as big as ever. I doubt they are going anywhere unless I have them surgically removed.
Count yourself lucky that you are smarter then her.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:51 PM   #4  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

She's jealous, I think, that you are well-endowed and she isn't.

I've lost 80lbs and I've remained a D cup the whole time. Some women just have large breasts, some have smaller ones, some have very small ones, and there are plenty of thin women with C and D and ++ cups.
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #5  

Totally jealous and mean-spirited. I'm sorry she was so rude to you.
cdiem4994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #6  
Erica

S/C/G: 265/Tracker/150

Height: 5'3"

I honestly think some very thin people are jealous of bigger women because we do have curves and if she is only like 80lbs or whatever then she probably doesn't. Curves are a beautiful thing to have and I mean, what man doesn't like a little extra meat to hold onto?!?! lol!
EricaBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:18 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Actually...if you went from a 42 to a 38 with the same cup size, your breasts have indeed shrunk a little.

Take a 34D bra, and a 42D bra, and compare the cups. The 42D will be larger. The projection of the cup (how far it sticks out from the body) will be the same, but the cup will be wider, holding more breast.

My SIL is a size 4 and has DD's...and my MIL is a size 16 and has C's. Everyone is different...how big you are has nothing to do with it. Each lady has a certain proportion, and body shape, and it is what it is. Yes, we will get larger or smaller, but we still tend to have the same shape.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 229/220/170

Height: 6'0'

Good Lord, what a twit! I've had boobs since the 4th grade, and when I lost 40 pounds last year, I finally got down to a D cup. A freakin' D cup!!!! That's still a big boob size, and I was really skinny.
Just remind her that although you may gain or lose boobs, she'll always have the same amount of stupidity....
chickybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 229/220/170

Height: 6'0'

Aphil, I love your new avatar. You look smokin' hot!!!
chickybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #10  
FB

Ack, that is terrible. Just shove it/them in her face when you reach goal!
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:19 AM   #11  

That was a rude and uncalled for comment. I was told the 1st place i lost weight was in my face then my boobs. I still wear a DD cup. Now its a 38 instead of a 44. My sister in law out weighs me by about 70lbs but only wears a B cup. I think its either you have them or you dont!!
I think i would have thrown something at her!!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:23 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickybird View Post
Aphil, I love your new avatar. You look smokin' hot!!!
*blush*

Thank you chicky... That was during a stage performance. Someone caught me acting all cheeky and flirty.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:34 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 217/tick/160

Height: 5'5

I was a solid 40DD at my HW, after losing 25lbs I'm a solid 40D, or 38DD... so I've lost a little boobage but I'm not sad about it. The women on my Mom's side (which I take after in that dept) have notoriously big boobs. I also got my Mom's ridiculously teeny butt, I'd rather have a big butt, but I probably would rather have big boobs if my butt was big, you always wish for the opposite, right?
peachcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #14  
Future Glamazon

S/C/G: 254/198/170

Height: 6'2"

Your SIL is not only rude, but she sounds ignorant and pretty foolish too. Big boobs are bad because they mean you have too much fat around your heart? Funny, but I've never heard of any research saying "Busty Women Suffer More Heart Attacks Than Mosquito-Bite Girls." But according to your SIL my physically fit, stick-thin friend with natural DD's is a heart attack waiting to happen.

And taking herbal supplements to increase the size of her lady berries? Sounds like a waste of money by a desperate and gullible woman to me. It ranks right up there with those idiotic "male enhancement" pills.

So, obviously your SIL is jealous of someone who naturally has what she lacks. She seems to prize boob size, although ironically she seems like the biggest boob of all.

After losing over 40 lbs, I am still wearing the same size bra's (42C). They just fit better now--no more back fat rolls poking out from under the straps. ( I suppose this just means they were actually too small before, though....)

Yes, heavy girls have big, bouncy, luscious boobs that many women will never have without surgery and silicone. But lots of us who are slimming down get to keep them!

So, to paraphrase the hilarious Kathy Griffin: your SIL and all those haters out there can suck it!

Last edited by Apple Cheeks; 08-15-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Apple Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:23 PM   #15  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

I concur - most likely jealous. I lost 86 lbs and went from a 40DDD to a 34D. The "girls" are definitely a factor in buying clothes. It is actually a blessing. People think I look much thinner than I am since there is a large difference between my bust and waist sizes.

Consider the source of the comments, and the motive behind them, and consider yourself blessed
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote