Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Smile Binge Free Challenge ~ Aug 11 - Aug 17

Hi chickies!! Welcome to the binge free challenge!! You can come in here and post your weekly successes and struggles and keep track of your binge free days. You can also vent about anything and everything you feel like getting out. This is a positive thread, so I have to enforce the "be careful about being too negative" rule. We are here to share our feelings and to encourage and inspire each other. We are strong chicks and I KNOW we all can do this!! And we don't have to do it alone, we have each other to get us through the rough times.

ALL chicks are welcome -- no one is excluded! If you are trying to lose weight, not trying, maintaining, recovering from an eating disorder, in the midst of one, or have ANY kind of problem with food, we would love to have you join us!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns, or you just need to talk privately, don't hestitate to PM me.

Let's have an awesome week!!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #2  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

I watch my food intake, and stay away from sweets, if I have one - I end up having 3 more throughout the day. My binge free is no desserts for a week! That's my challenge!
Old 08-11-2008, 03:28 AM   #3  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I'm going into week two now and losing a steady lb a week so I'm v v happy hope all you other girlies - tater, fauxtini & clay are doing great
Old 08-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #4  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Good morning. Spoz, you are doing great!

I had a bit of a lapse when my ILs were here. I am back to the plan, and today will be day 6.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:20 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8

Thanks spoz! I was doing great..
but thanks to my TOM, the BF leaving for another business trip, it being my "cheat" day, watching PS i love you and 3 glasses of red wine... I had 3 servings of cereal for dinner last night. Even though I had a good breakfast, lunch and good the whole day, I think I had one bowl of cereal too many and it should be classified as a binge..
So unfortunately I'm on Day 1 and now I'm going to get ready to go on a jog.
I already feel like I'm back on track.. I did ever since I put the bowl in the sink, but I had already slipped by that point.

keep up the good work Spoz!
I hope everyone else is doing great too

=]

Last edited by tater tash; 08-11-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #6  
Burning it away

Tater 3 bowls isnt so bad! Sometimes I eat 3 bowls of cereal on a on-plan day. (Recovering addict)

You did awesome though, just imagine how many days you don't binge! Amazing stuff

And thanks Ward, sorry to hear 'bout the ILS but your still doing great I totally struggled today but I'm holding on.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #7  

I want to fit 3 bowls of cereal into my plan!
I know last night wasn't a huge deal, but I still ate past my comfortable point. I had a graham cracker topped with Bettern' PB for dessert. blah.

But I'm back on track! I'm feeling confident this week. I don't plan on having on sip of alcohol until my 21st birthday.. which is next Thursday! woo.

keep up the good work and keep us all posted ladies! Its great motivation for the rest of us!
Old 08-12-2008, 02:30 AM   #8  
Burning it away

Hey Tater...next Thursday is my 18th! Happy Birthday to the two of us

Day 15 (never ever thought I would see the day, so those of you overwhelmed, just hang in there!) Totally frustrated at how slowly weight is coming off, but hey at least I'm not overeating.

Last edited by Spoz; 08-12-2008 at 02:32 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 166/163/120

Height: 5'3"

Hi All,
I'd like to join you for the rest of the week if you don't mind. It's day 8 for me. Trying to make it through the work picnic this evening without going on a tear.
Congratulations to you Spoz. Sounds like you're making wonderful progress.
Best of luck to everyone else today too.

~Wistfulgirl
Old 08-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #10  

We have the same birthday! And we'll both be alcohol legal in our own country! Where in the UK are you? I spent 3 months living in good ole Londontown last fall (the reason I tipped the scales)

I'm on day 2.. again. I feel like I'm going to make it for the long run, it wasn't hard to get back on track especially with my weeks menu already planned. My cheat day is on Sunday and I already decided what I was going to eat for the day too ().. so, I'll still be on plan

how is everyone doing!?

Last edited by tater tash; 08-12-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #11  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

day 2 no sweets!
Old 08-13-2008, 04:26 AM   #12  
Burning it away

Welcome to the thread Wist, you'll do great at the picnic!

Good going Tater and Jean! Tater, I'm a geordie lass way up North in Newcastle. Did you enjoy London?
Old 08-13-2008, 11:24 AM   #13  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Spoz: You are doing awesome! Over two weeks binge free! High five for you!

Vix: No desserts! All the power to you!! lol That would be a challenge and a half for me. I always need something sweet after dinner each nite or I spiral into a binge that night! You are a strong woman! hehe I'm proud of you

Last nite was almost an out of control binge. No emotional reason for it.. but I just wanted to eat! I usually eat nothing after dinner each nite, but I gave in and had something last night. It was still healthy and a proper serving. Itw as close though. I was craving pizza but settled for some yogurt and bran lol
Day 23 here and going 'somewhat' strong! hehe

Last edited by mountain mama; 08-13-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:31 AM   #14  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Spoz, can you send some of that brown ale my way? yum.

Congratulations, fauxtini! Day 23 is awesome.

tater, vix, and wistful - you are all doing great.

Day 8 for me.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:44 PM   #15  
Burning it away

Brown ale sure is famous huh? We no longer make it though, Scotland does! Not as good...

Faux, thats awesome I'm really glad you managed to control yourself well done
Closed Thread