Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 08-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #1  
not bad for a 47 yr Nana!

Default having a hard time getting back to a routine...

Traveling for 28 hours this last week when we rushed to my mom, though I tried to remember to focus on protein and chewing, we were eating whatever came along and sitting in the van doing nothing but chewing on gum or peanuts. Bad food, no exercise with that amount of stress? My body was Ticked off at me!

I am getting back to a routine but I'm finding it hard not to snack. I need to get back to the gym but am still finding myself not up to it...I just don't want to get out of the habit of it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Angela

ps new painting of two girls from work "feeding geese"

Last edited by missangelaks; 08-02-2008 at 05:32 PM.
missangelaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW308/CW159/GW170

Height: 5'7"

Default Routine????? What is that???

I'm right there with you Ange! I've had to go back to weighing all my food and putting every bite in my journal. I'm not eating enough and I'm seeing a bit of hair on my shirts.

I loved your picture. Do a theraputic one for me. How about a wispy woman looking out at her shadow and it is a three hundred pound woman. Now wouldn't a pychiatrist have a field day with that one. LOL!!! Make sure the wispy woman is shaped like an eggplant!!! LOL!!! I feel kooky tonight!!
nanj is offline   Reply With Quote