Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-01-2008, 01:27 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8

Default Take THAT Sweet Tooth!

So, while at the grocery store buying my favourite carbonated waters that you can't just pick up at the gas station, I got a HUGE sweet tooth. Maybe it was the display of cookies and petite brownie bites in the front of the store? hah. Anyway, since I'm going on my 4th day completely binge-free, I didn't give into that sort of temptation... instead I got a tin of Altoids Dark Chocolate mints (the cerem de menthe flavour) I had 2 little pieces when I got into my car and my sweet tooth was satisfied! These guys taste like miniature Girl Scout thin-mints! But since the mint part is stronger than it would be in a cookie, its easier to not eat so many.. but even if you did the damage wouldn't be too bad.

Just wanted to give you chocolate mint lovers out there a new craving-kick idea if you haven't tried these already! I've also been sucking on Altoids Tangerine Sours here and there when I have a craving for something similar to Starbursts. ( I can NOT remember the last time I ever had one of those )

If anyone has their own diet-friendly way to kick-craving like this PLEASE POST! I would love to here em!
tater tash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:23 AM   #2  

Thanks! I'm a huge chocolate mint lover. I've tried the sour Altoids but... end up eating them all in one go. I mean, that's bad in itself but I also end up with cuts and burns from all the sourness. Lol.

I'll be on the lookout for those.
AmberShimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:46 AM   #3  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Go you! It takes incredible will power to limit yourself after feeling the need to binge.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote