Old 07-24-2008, 09:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Default midsummer check in!

Hey girls,
Well, I've gotten some internet access so I thought I'd say HI! Things at camp are great. I've somehow ended up as the head cook, so I'm cooking for between 50-80 kids a day. I don't know how much weight I've lost, but I know that my skinny jeans are really loose. I waver between worry and thrill -- worry that I've lost too fast, and will gain it all back, and thrill because..well, must I explain??

Funny, though, that despite the fact that my clothes are really loose, I still look at my thighs and feel that they are huge. So, if that's the case now, just imagine what it used to be?

Maybe I'll step on a scale later today. I'm hoping I've made it to the 120s. And I'm hoping that if I did, that I can stay there once I'm out of the woods.

I hope you all are doing well! I"ll try to catch up on the chat thread.

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Sonja! Hurray!

I am glad to see you check-in with us I can't imagine cooking for so many kids, I bet that's kind of demanding work!! Awesome about your skinny jeans... I imagine you're moving around so much you're getting all this awesome exercise (you know, the kind that doesn't feel like exercise). I wouldn't worry too much about gaining the weight back when you come home. That whole losing fast/not being able to keep it off thing isn't science, it's not a rule written in stone. You can worry about home when you get home

I hope you're having a ton of fun!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Hey, Sonja,

Great news about your skinny jeans getting too loose!! I'm glad you're enjoying camp, though your newly assigned job sounds like it must keep you very busy!!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:12 PM   #4  
lots of fun!

that must be such a great feeling when clothes are fitting big! we miss you hope you are having a great time!
ifindhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 262/ See Ticker / 150

Height: 5' 4"

LOL.. NO - you don't have to explain! We get it! really....

I am glad you checked in too! I had been thinking about you and how you were doing at camp. Sounds like you are really busy!!! Cooking for that many must be nerve racking!
Chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #6  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Shrink, congrats, glad things are going well for you. Sometimes camping is the greatest thing in the world.

Suite, just saw your 20 lb progress pics, excellent, you look fab!

I miss my 3FC, I looked at the flex talk post and couldn't imagine trying to catch up, I'll give it another shot.

Hope you look great, too!

best to all

summer's flying by, black eyed susans are blooming already! sheesh
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote