Old 07-23-2008, 09:39 AM   #1  
jessica

S/C/G: 221/204.6/135

Height: 5'2"

Red face okay, so i have been hiding

so i am embarassed to say that i have been hiding from you all because my last month has been up 2 lbs down 2 lbs. going on four weeks of that i just couldn't come and post my gains. now i have had two small losses in a row and am more confident in myself so i shall return to join in the group. i know that i probably should have stayed through the harder times and it might not have made them so hard. i did continue going to my meetings though. sorry i ran away, but i am back now. and on track too!

Last edited by maass1981; 07-23-2008 at 09:42 AM.
maass1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Jessica, I am glad to see you back! I am also glad to hear you went to your meetings even though your weight was not always headed down - you are committed! I think everyone understands going through phases with 3FC attendance, just know that no matter how you are doing we'd always love to hear from you!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #3  
Kim

S/C/G: 186/161/150

Height: 5'4"

Oh man can I ever relate! I have been toying with the same 3-5 lbs before goal weight for the past 8 weeks or so! It has been horribly frustrating! I seem to be excruciatingly stuck and maybe even a little burnt out on the whole watching every single morsel that got stuffed into my face! I'm not sure that I've re-committed 100%, but I've been trying Core for the past two weeks. It's been nice not having to write things down, but I do feel more limited.

I, like you, have continued going to meetings, but have found that I'm almost too busy to visit the discussion boards a lot lately as well.

At any rate, good for you for coming back and being honest with us and yourself about your disappearance
Paintfancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #4  
Master of disaster

S/C/G: 269/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

I have a tendency to stay away when I'm being bad too - I think most of us do. Congrats on the excellent recent losses though! Way to go!!
michelle127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Hey, Jessica,

Welcome back! I sometimes stay away when I've not been doing so well. Especially when I'm learning to recognize my weak areas...but still fall into the same traps (like giving in to the pizza craving last night...comes about every 2 weeks).

I'm thinking of starting to only post my w/i every 2-3 weeks, since I, too, go through the up a little down a little thing, too.

It's good to hear you're doing alright, though.
luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:26 PM   #6  
jessica

S/C/G: 221/204.6/135

Height: 5'2"

thanks everyone! hugs to everyone, i guess i should know that i am not alone or i guess we wouldn't even have this board up here to talk about it. Thanks for being reasuring! you all are great
maass1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Welcome and good luck!
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:46 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 262/ See Ticker / 150

Height: 5' 4"

I just get anti-social.. lol Don't want to talk to anyone.. just be by myself. Those times I have a hard enough time encouraging myself much less anyone else. So, been there, done that.

Other times I just am too stupid silly and post weird threads... (...do you know where your water bottle is? for example).

But, I find I do have plenty to offer, even when I am having troubles. There is always someone here who has been there and ready to give me a kick in the hiney.. AND others may have the same issue I am having so we aren't alone.
Chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:46 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 262/ See Ticker / 150

Height: 5' 4"

OK.... did ^^^^^ make sense to anyone else other than me?
Chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:15 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

I understood what you were saying, Chey!!

Ugh, I want to hide right now. This past week has been BAAAAD for me!! It all started with the pizza on Wednesday...

I've realized something. I can manage to sneak in some fast food and still get back on track.

But if I give into my craving for our favorite local pizza joint...it's all downhill from there! I can never stop at one piece of cheese. No, it's one slice of cheese, then one of pepperoni, then another cheese. And leftover pizza for breakfast or lunch the next day.

Pizza on Wednesday or Thursday night then went to McDs for lunch on Friday, and Quizno's (and NOT a healthier option...nope...had to be the turkey bacon guacamole for 23 pts!!! YOUCH) for dinner that night. And then Chinese Takeout Saturday night (though I did make the better choice for pork & mixed veggies rather than something deep fried...but I DID eat some lo mein & pork fried rice)...and then we were at the Ukrainian Day celebration for some of our area churches and had ALL KINDS of not-good-for-us ethnic food.

So I've decided a couple things. It's a fresh start this week. I'm going to work my rear end off to make sure to not buy ANY MORE restaurant food. All week. And I hope to not buy anymore restaurant food next week, either.

And as for pizza...I love our Anthony's pizza. LOVE it. But it always triggers a bad chain of eating missteps. So if I end up craving pizza, I'm going to have to MAKE it, and use healthier ingredients. I need to save Anthony's for a VERY every-once-in-a-while treat. Like when I've spared all my FPs for the week and can indulge a little.

Last edited by luvmyfam; 07-28-2008 at 02:16 AM.
luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote