Old 07-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8

Default Upcoming Saturday night crisis! Please help!

I weigh myself once a week or every other week first thing Sunday morning. The thing is, is that on Saturday night I can't fall asleep and I'm tossing and turning all night because I think I fear the scale in the morning. I am pretty close to my goal weight so I try to lose only a pound a week. I'm afraid to drink water after a certain hour and I'm afraid to take tylenol PM thinking that I'm going to be holding a lot of water weight in the morning.

I know I probably sound crazy! But, I'm hoping I'm not the only one who gets super nervous over this kind of thing. Does anyone have any ideas how I can calm my nerves and be more relaxed about what the scale reads the next morning?

Thanks!!
tater tash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:49 PM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I have scale anxiety too! I know this might not be good advice, but I weigh myself at night and I know that in the morning, I always weight 2 lbs. less (once in a while it differs, but usually, it's right on). Maybe if you weigh yourself the night before, you'll notice a pattern and then it won't be such a big deal in the morning? You need your sleep!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote