UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #1  

Default Recipes?

Hi,

Does anyone out there have any links to some good calorie counted recipes/meal suggestions please?

I'm becoming tired of my usual weekly food plan wish to liven it up a bit.

Your help is greatly appreciated
Cariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:57 AM   #2  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I use the diabetes uk website (Because I'm diabetic but they also have some good recipes)

I also use allrecipes.com not nessicarily because theyre low calorie but because they have the calorie count up there.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:26 AM   #3  

Check out the recipes on Slimming World, Weight watchers and Rosemary COnley. Also Scottish slimmers too.
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 17st 2lbs

Height: 5ft 2in

Smile

hi if you google any of the supermarkets they have there own recipes somerfield is a good one tons of recipes all cal and fat counted and there so easy and you can search for past recipes really good or go to bbcfood there tons on there as well or even google whichever chef you like and you`ll get mountains up
ScarletDarcy is offline   Reply With Quote