Old 07-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #1  
Less Juicey

S/C/G: 246/135

Height: 5'5"

Cool What does the "closed" icon mean?

Hi all, I'm new to 3FC and am impressed! I'm a new Alli user also. When I tried to respond to one of the emails in the Allli forum Suzanne references, I got an icon that said it was closed. Closed to what? Why can't I reply? I'm sure there's an icon glossary somewhere on this site, but I haven't found it. Please, help. Thanks and have a good one...whatever your one is.
sandyfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:42 PM   #2  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

When the thread is locked or closed, it's not an active thread and can't be posted in. You can always try to start a new thread of your own if you are interested in discussing a similar topic.

Last edited by SoulBliss; 07-02-2008 at 12:42 PM.
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:22 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

In reference to the Alli thread, it was likely closed because a new thread has been started for that topic - some topics re-start every month, or when they reach a certain number of posts.

You can check and see if this is the case by looking at the forum the thread was in...there should be an open one with a similar name.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote