UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-29-2008, 04:09 AM   #1  
Time for a change!

S/C/G: 245/234/170

Height: 5'5.5

Default Im back again

Hi All

Well I have had a disasterous few months - the diet went well and truely out the window and now i am sat here feeling lieka giant lump - im under the weather too which makes me feel worse so i have been binge eating on biscuits and the like for the last few days - not good.

Time to get back on track.

I have no idea how much i weigh - hang on (bearing in mind ive had two cups of tea this morning) the scales tell me im........13st 6 3/4 lbs. but i will have a more spot on reading tomorrow as ill do it as soon as i get up. but still i can imagine it being much less than that so ill keep that as my weight for now.

Like i said ive been binge eating, drinking lots of pop etc (i dont drink alcohol) and just in general not doing alot besides walking my little boy back and forth to school daily which takes all of 15 minutes there and 10 minutes back twice a day. other than housework i have done no other exercise.

Im needing to get back on track with the eating and exercise.

EXERCISE WISE - my poor dog has been neglected to a degree in that hes not having long walks now just round the block runs, theres a pushbike that ive had over a year that i dont think ive ever ridden despite living near lots of bikey places, a step machine thats not been used since last january, a sit up machine that was last used in about 2006 and dumbells that i pick up to move when other half has left them somewhere they shouldnt be.

FOOD WISE - um.......well sunday is my biggest downfall - i work 7 hours and my shift supervisor has a tendency to nibble through the evening so i end up eating rubbish a fair bit. Im wanting to get back on track though so i think today will be more planning and picking up healthy foods later on after work and then tomorrow i will start afresh.

Must sit down and write out some healthy recipe again like for the 0 point weight watchers soup - im not actually following a strict diet or anythgin -ive never found one i liked jsut goign to be eating sensibly and exercising. So as of tomorrow (and today as i will make a start today) there will be

no crisps
no sugar in my tea
no chocolate
no biscuits

lots of fruit
lots of veg
drinking water (must learn to drink my 8 glasses a day - which means a big bottle of water to keep in the fridge because i like my water COLD) but i dont like the taste of our tap water so may be very weak sugar free juice instead.

right plenty to plan now

wish me luck
LittleLostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:56 AM   #2  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

im sure even if you just stick to those few rules youve laid in the bottom of ur thread u will loose weigh....
even if you have the odd one here and there....
i have the odd biscuits and im sill managing to loose 2lbs a week....
good luck with it, i hope July is a much better month for you....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:17 AM   #3  
Silver Surfer

LittleLostMe,

Welcome back. I'm new here and would just like to say try not to beat yourself up. You slipped that's all. Time to get back on track. Take it one day at a time. Good luck.
Etta is offline   Reply With Quote