UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:08 AM   #1  

Default Slap up lunch today

I am off to a paid for lunch today (they always taste better! Oh and are of course less calories). This is a work thing and at a rather nice hotel. I am also going out tonight to the local cafe so it will not be a good day from my waistline's (do I have one?) point of view and this weekend I am at mum's but what the ****........

Have a good weekend everyone. Got any plans????
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:15 AM   #2  

Ah peacock you go for it, that will be great! I fancy the pub tonight - feels like ages since I've been.... As for the weekend, I think we're stuck at home tomorrow as Dr Who is on and my 7 year old won't let us go anywhere in case we get home late and miss it.... but we fancy the Dales on Sunday. Or the seaside. Can't decide!
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #3  

Well that was very very nice!

There was a carvery for the carnivores (beef and turkey) plus a beef curry. Then there was a veggie choice of a quiche and loads of different veg - marrow, pumpkin, twizzly chips, roasties, boiled spuds, green beans, carrots etc. To start you could have either minestrone or a help yourself salad. I had the salad. Then the dessert choice but it was limited cos the greedy gutsies got in first but I managed to nab a bit of chocolate mousse.

I am full now!
Old 06-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #4  
banned

during weekend, i cant avoid to eat very frequently! of course, im just at my house and nothing to do but to eat!
francis84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:09 AM   #5  

I was very naughty and went out with my friend to the cagfe the same night. Everyone said they would not be eating later on. At first I just had a drink but gave in to the smell and taste of double egg and chips!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #6  

egg and chips!!!
sarahgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:29 AM   #7  

Tasted all the better cos my friend paid!!!