Old 05-15-2008, 07:19 AM   #1  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default 30 Something's Chat for Thur. May 15

Good morning! Sorry I've been MIA again. This week has been insane!! Bryan has had rehearsal for the musical he's in and Andrea has had softball games. I have had zero motivation and I can't get it back! I really need to get back on track and can't seem to do it! I have no idea why! UGH!!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

welcome back mamabear

I'm exhausted this am..don't want to go to work...but have to. I can barely get motivated to do anything. I need more sleep.

Oh well...got to get ready for work.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:01 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey gang,

Last night I felt like I needed just to lay out flat, so I laid on my bed at 8:30 and woke up at 7am this morning. I still feel tired and drugged.

I don't want to go to work either GG. I have two more days till my boss is gone. She has been making life miserable for everyone in her departments.

Well, the scoop: I thought that I found someone, turns out maybe not. It was through a dating site ~ and it's been a couple of days since we talked, so I am not sure. Hate this.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:02 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Oh hey Mamabear, welcome back.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:09 AM   #5  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

lol hey Lisa! Sorry to hear about the dating issues! I so don't miss that!

Hiya GG. Thanks for the wb!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:53 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Helloooooooo

Lisa, you can't assume that because you haven't had a chance to talk to him for a few days that its not gonna happen. Life sometimes gets in the way and prevents us from doing those things we want to once in a while. Maybe he's really wrapped up right now. Don't get upset until you have a real reason to.

GG, so sorry about the dentist, yeah I think you're right you need to find a new one. Have a coke and a smile!

Well we had one doozy of an evening yesterday. My little man came home from school with a head to toe rash and he was digging like crazy. I thought he might have poison ivy. He had a snack of graham crackers and icing and then he started getting worse. His ears swelled up and turned purple, his joints swelled and I thought Whoa, this ain't no poison ivy. We went to the clinic and they confirmed he was having reaction to something. We determined that it had to be the Imodium he took that morning before school that started it and the red icing I made just made it worse. Poor thing he had to get a shot and he has to take steroids for the next 10 days. I now refer to him as Barney.

mama, You Can Do It!!! Focus on your goal, give yourself a small goal to reach to start with and once you succeed move the bar up.

I gotta go plumbers coming, Have great day! Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #7  

good morning!...been mia this week...just wanted to fly by really quickly and say "HI"...hope everyone has a great day...its gonna be HOTTTT 103 today...drink lots of water and stay hydrated everyone....

oh, one quick update..the funeral went well...it was a nice service...wedding this weekend...crazy busy these days...moms day was great at six flags..tons of fun...i hope all the mommies had a wonderful mothers day (sorry im late!)....

have a great day!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning all!

I had another great night sleep.

Lisa don't get discouraged, something could've happened that tied him up, you never know. I will PM you!

Christina I am so glad you had a nice mothers day you have so much going on. I am glad the funeral is behind you now. Look forward to a brighter future, maybe the wedding will bring a lot of happiness and new light!

Momma take it easy, one step at a time, I know is seams overwhelming, I have been there, to you too!

GG sorry you are not motivated, that doesn't sound like you, are things are work bugging you?

Well I have a meeting today for the bipolar support group but I am not going to go, I don't want to hear all the negative stuff people are dealing w/right now, I don't want to be selfish by not going, but right now I just can't handle it, the reason I say I am selfish is cause these women have all been there for me when I have been down in the dumps, when I had my surgery they all brought me dinners almost every night, when I was having lots and lots of stuff going on w/Sean they were all there for me, we had talked about it in our meeting that even if things are going well for us we should come to the meeting to support others that are not having such a great time. I just can't do it right now. I have very little energy to do things as it is, I know if I go to today I will get down and my body can't tolerate that right now. Am I being that selfish??

See you all in a little while!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:37 PM   #9  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Hello,

Well I don't know who all read the blog yesterday but......my husband and I sat down with our daughter and asked her who she wanted to live with. That it was her decision and no matter what we would back her and stand by her decision. Apparently she never told her mom that she wanted to live with her. She told her mom she wanted her to spend more time with her.

So this is where we are at as of now. I love my girls and if they choose to live with their others then so be it. Because soon it will be realized the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I am extremely exhausted today as well. Maybe it is something in the air. Time to step up the diet and work out to get where I would like to be.

Have a good one and talk to yall soon..........
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 177/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good afternoon ladies! Hope everyone has had a nice day so far! I felt more myself today, which was a nice change from the mood I have been in!

mamabear: I know what it feels like to lose the motivation. Sometimes what helps me is to kind of force myself to exercise. I don't really feel like doing it, but I do and end up feeling better afterwards and this kicks off another bout of motivation! Hang in there!

Patricia: I hope you found the motivation you needed to make it thru the day! I wonder what's been going on with all of us! Seems like there are several of us lacking motivation lately! Hope you had a good day at work!

Lisa: sounds like your body was in need of a good nights rest huh? lol. I have done that before, laid down for a little rest and woke up in the morning! Keep your head up, there could be a good reason you haven't heard from the new man.

Trish: hows your little one's rash looking this evening? Hopefully the meds will help it subside quickly!

Christina: I am glad that you had a nice mother's day! Sorry about your loss. I second what Hanna said, now that it is behind you, you can look to a brighter tomorrow!

Hanna: I don't feel you are being selfish. There is only so much our body, mind and emotions can take and you more than anyone else know's your limits and you need to respect those limits. They all sound like such wonderful, supporting people that I am sure they would completely understand how you are feeling, they have probably felt the same before as well!

Fergi: I hope all works out well for the girls. I haven't had to cross that bridge yet with my 11 yo (her father is my ex-husband). My dh now has been in her life since she was 10 months old and this is the only home she has known other than the every-other-weekend trips to visit him when it is convenient for him. I have often wondered how I would handle the situation if she asked to go live with him. I look at it like you, they will have to realize at some point the grass isn't as green as they think on the other side!

Well, I guess I am going to get my dinner going! Hope you all have a wonderful night!
stephanie
sheywood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all..nothing really wrong with me this am...just very very tired. My two days off, I spent doing a bunch of stuff and didn't get to bed early enough. I made it through the day...but man it was busy...it was the most productive day ($$$) i've ever had. I did eat bad today. But oh well. Back on track tomorrow..i think i really just need to go t bed very early...and it will be ok.

hannah- sometimes we need to be selfish

lisa- don't give up yet...sometimes it doesn't mean anything...just relax...he may call you back.

fergie-sorry to hear about everything...hang in there...

alright..hopefully we all find more motivation tomorrow.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:47 PM   #12  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys!! It's official, my puter is sick. It is currently out at the shop being fixed. Of course, a part had to be ordered so it will be next week before I get it back. I hate being computer less!! I won't be around much, if at all until it's fixed.

Lisa: Give it some time!!

I hope everyone is having a super week.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:38 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone!

I had a very relaxing day, no energy, I didn't have a need to do anything today. So I didn't! that was great!
Food was very good today didn't eat sweets or fried! that is always a +

Gg you need rest! that is for sure good to hear you had a very productive day.

Fergi and Steph good luck w/the kids! Be strong and don't compromize your values. You guys are great exaples for your children

Karen having no computer is like missing a limb!

I am going to bed now.

I will see you guys later tomorrow.

hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote