Old 05-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #1  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

Default Back to plan!

Like a few other posters, I'm making this thread as a kick in the pants to myself. Last month I dropped 8lbs by eating well and seeing my trainer. A few weeks ago I hit a huge stall and started eating like I normally would. I put back on four of the pounds, then I lost them and now I seem to have put on one or two again. I don't understand what's up with me, it's like I'm paying a ton of money to a personal trainer to eat crappy food and not lose weight, lol. This past week was Teacher Appreciation Week and boy howdy, does my district appreciate us; catered full breakfast one day, cake the next, ice cream, candy, sandwiches you name it! I should have had more willpower but I snowballed fast...

So! I leave for a trip in a little under two weeks, I am going to buckle down and do my best to feel my best for the trip. I don't want to give myself a number but I would like to lose the three or so I put back on. So, wish me luck ladies, tomorrow I'll be hitting the gym and getting back to plan!
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #2  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Thousand, weight loss is never straight forward because you're constantly learning how your body and brain communicate with food you often fluctuate in eight. You've done really well to lose 8lbs, and to lose the weight you gained is brilliant it means you got straight back up after your fall so you should give yourself a good pat on the back. Well done! Perseverance!
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #3  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

just keep going....
stay motivated....
stay positive....
weork hard....
it will be worth it in the long run....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #4  
I'm so sexy it hurts

S/C/G: (275 preggo) 245/183/<165

Height: 5'8'"

I love teachers, keep up the good work!! I would give you cake too, but I am still working out the kinks in my calorie free cake.
Don't get yourself down about a little cake. It's over now and it's a new day!
Kriket84 is offline   Reply With Quote