Old 05-01-2008, 01:58 AM   #1  

Default Curves

Is anyone also doing curves in addition to WW. Does that work? I want to do some weight training, but I really don't want to go to a gym... I tried that, and it really wasn't for me... and I prefer to do my cardio walking outdoors, or at home on my elliptical.

Any advice?
astigmatistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #2  
Tryin again beats quittin

S/C/G: 232/186.6/160

Height: 5"6

Well personally I did the curves thing for a month and a half and felt really great, like I was losing and everything, but ended up after a month of staying the same not to continue with it.. I also found that even though it's a women's gym I didn't feel comfortable doing the circuit training, BUT, this is just my experience with it, maybe you would have total opposite results with the curves program.

Whatever you decide best of luck to ya, I just prefer the outdoors or videos, I found that the excersize I did there did help build alot more muscle as opposed to fat loss, but again I only did it for a month and realized that I can't shift my weight my leaning and sitting on those machines, I actually had to go out and drive myself to see anything working for me.

Good luck with your goals!
Tendalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #3  
Kim

S/C/G: 186/161/150

Height: 5'4"

There's a gal in my WW meeting that does Curves and has had success with it. She loves. it. Good luck to you.
Paintfancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #4  

Thank you for the insight! I wish there was a way to try it out without paying the insane sign up fee. (Canada) I could afford the monthly $40 members dues..but I don't wanna pay $200 fee to join.
astigmatistic is offline   Reply With Quote