Old 04-30-2008, 01:11 AM   #1  
I'm a loser, baby!

S/C/G: 314/198/155

Height: 5'10"

Default Having a hard time

I'm so torn between two programs. I do Body For Life, and LOVE it!! I also love WW!! I did BFL for 12 weeks and lost 40 pounds.. this past WI I gained 4. Im pretty sure it was from the weight training.. I worked until failure last week every day. I kind of made up my own WT regimen.

I love WW as well, and did do well in the past.. but I'm unsure about what program to do.

P.S. I hope this was OT!
pgray1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:38 AM   #2  
Gone, baby, gone

S/C/G: 274/212.6/134

Height: 5'1"

I don't know too much about the Body for Life program (other than just flipping through the book), but maybe you could incorporate both plans into something that works for you. For example, you could keep all of the exercise from Body for Life, and then try to re-work the diet within Flex guidelines? I know that on flex, I generally eat every 2-3 hours, and make sure that I'm eating nutritionally sound foods.

Good luck!
staja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:39 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

I'm afraid that I don't know a lot about Body for Life. But, why wouldn't it be possible to combine the programs? WW is similar to calorie counting, and it doesn't have an official exercise program (just that we need to all move a little bit more than we used to) so it wouldn't keep you from any training.

Eat the foods that Body for Life recommends, but count the points for them. As long as you're within your points & eating heathfully you're following WW
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 367.6 / 353.6 / 240

Height: 5'9"

Find a way to combine them. WW is great for creating a balanced diet that will work in the real world, and it sounds like BFL will help you create a good exercise program. Try them together for one month and see what happens.
buzzter66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:47 AM   #5  
on my way to satisfaction

S/C/G: 245/230/160

Height: 5'6"

I dont know anything about BFL.
I am going to be joining WW on friday because with two kids and an active family that is what i feel works best for me. I would say do whatever you feel better with and that works for you with your situation. .Good Luck to you i hope it all works out well!!

Shannon1983 is offline   Reply With Quote