Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2002, 12:52 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default #146 - The Easter Bunny is on his way!!

Happy Humpday everyone!!! I am having a great day even though I slipped and fell on ice in my driveway this morning. Suprisingly I don't think I did any damage!!!

I have been doing exceptionally well with my program lately. Today is day 10 OP. I don't think I've ever done that many days in a row OP. I am actually afraid to cheat because I am afraid of spiraling into my old habits, which is not necessarily a bad thing for right now. As they say I am in the "zone".

Hope everything is going good for everyone. Have a great day!!
Old 03-06-2002, 03:05 PM   #2  
Losin It For GOOD!

Yay, its wednesday.. the middle of the week.. 2 days from friday. I will be in the hospital all day tomorrow for my sleep test, should be fun. At least I get to watch movies and read and sleep all day instead of being at work!!! I'm doing pretty good on my water AND eating today, but then again, i'm not home yet either. I've been having MAJOR carb attacks when I get home lately. I'm about to take a walk to heat up some veggie (point free) soup and hopefully that will help stave off the cravings until dinner!!!!

hope you are all having a good day... I'm doing much better today than yesterday!
Old 03-08-2002, 12:46 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Yahhhh!! It's Friday!! I can't wait for the weekend. It's hubby's weekend to work so that won't be any fun, but any day that I don't have to work is a good day!!!

Today is my 11th day OP! I am feeling good and planning on having a OP weekend. The weekends are usually my worst time, but I have things planned out so i should be OK.

Everyone have a great weekend!!
Old 03-09-2002, 04:32 AM   #4  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Ok, I'll be the slug here... not OP at all, haven't had enough go to do AAAANNNYYYTTTHHHINNG I am starting to feel a bit better now, so hopefully I'll shake it off by Monday, when my new workout week starts... Hubby's days off start tomorrow, so maybe I can get on my decent sleep schedule again... get myself refreshed and recharged... gonna slide onn over to efit.com and read some of the articles there, that usually helps get me motivated...
Old 03-11-2002, 09:48 AM   #5  
Long Time Member

Default HAPPY MONDAY!!

It is a Happy Monday for me because that means that Sunday is OVER!! Was not a great weekend for me, didn't move much, didn't drink much and I went off my plan Saturday night and Sunday. I was feeling pretty bummed beacuse even though I had been perfect all week, the scale had not budged, it even went up. So as usual, I comforted myself with food, and then my husbands car broke down and Jacob stuck a hair pick up his nose (1st time we've seen blood with him!). So needless to say, I am glad that the weekend is over. I am back on track today, although I have a very busy week, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to move (is that an excuse?) and tomorrow is Bunko and that's always bad!!

PNG - Did you find anything good over at efit? Are you feeling any better? Your not a slug, your human. Today is a new day!!

How is everyone else?? Check in, let us know how things are going, bad or good!!
Old 03-12-2002, 08:17 AM   #6  
sam

Wink

Wow it sure is quiet around here. I can't say too much as I haven't been around either. I have been lurking though.

Well I am back doing WW if I haven't already told you, and I can say I am down 5 1/2 lbs. I weigh in now on Thursday nights, so it makes for a long week. I really wish we had a Monday weigh in here, because I would be so good over the weekend. That is what really hurts me is the weekends. I guess I sort of feel it is a "free" weekend.

I hope everyone is doing great.

I need to cut this short, as I need to get my day started.

Have a great one - Sandy
Old 03-12-2002, 11:42 AM   #7  
Losin It For GOOD!

Blah, I'm depressed. I completely fell off the wagon this weekend, starting on thursday. Thank goodness I didn't gain anything back. I'm back here now, so you should see me again. I'm GOING TO DO THIS!!!!
Old 03-12-2002, 02:05 PM   #8  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Ehh, I thought I marked to get replies to this one, but I guess not... Instead of going to efit, I went to workoutplan and got myself a plan for the week... I changed the days around though, because I just didn't feel like doing the treadmill yesterday...blaaaaaaah. I guess I'll go to efit after I get the baby down for her nap, and get my house pulled together a lil bit... and there's ALWAYS something good there :-) I'm doing better on food so far, having lunch now, some mushroom barley soup, out of my freezer stock of food :-) I make 3 kinds of soup in huge amounts every month, and freeze it in serving sizes for the 3 of us, for quick meals.... and I think I'll have a thin slice of my fresh wheat/flax bread when I'm done if by chance this don't get it... I've been having an awful time fighting off using margarine... but we're out now, so I have no choice, at least until shopping day well, I'm off to see what else I can get into before I shut this thing down to spiffy up the house
Old 03-14-2002, 01:59 PM   #9  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. I'm feeling a bit down because the scale just isn't moving. I think I've been doing pretty well with my exercising and I'm definately eating less and healthier. I'm thinking that I am building muscle with my exercise and eventually that darned scale will move. I'm not even feeling that my clothes are looser so maybe I am just stuck and as Emeril would say need to kick it up a notch! The big thing that I need to work on is drinking more water. It will help a lot when it gets warmer. When it is cold I just don't feel like drinking anything unless it is hot chocolate or tea. I know when I have been drinking water consistantly that I do lose weight so I just need to give myself a swift kick and get on the stick!

PNG - sounds like you are doing really well. Keep up the great work.

sam - nice to hear from you. How is the WW going?

beth ann - hope things are better today. believe me we all fall off the wagon, just have to climb back on and do the best you can.

take care

Last edited by Jen; 03-14-2002 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-14-2002, 03:11 PM   #10  
Long Time Member

Hi All! Things here are going pretty well. I haven't been exercising very much, busy week and a cold (I'm such a big baby). I'm hoping to get in my minumum 4 by the end of the week. I have been sticking to my food plan (except for Tuesday). Although my dad made Chicken & Dumplings tonight. I sure hope that's in my points book!!! I've been doing pretty good with my water. I am hoping to reach my 10% at WW next Monday, so I need to have a good week!

Jen - I know how you feel, I was sooo bummed all last week because the scale hadn't moved, then I weighed in and lost. SO keep your chin up and keep thinking you are doing this for you, not for the scale. It will move!!

PGN - Keep up the good work!

BethyAnne - YES, you will do this!!! Your back on plan, remember, persistence...not perfection!!

Sam - Good to see you again! I know what you mean, that's why I switched my weigh in's to Monday. I just love WW don't you?
Old 03-14-2002, 04:23 PM   #11  
Losin It For GOOD!

Well I'm trying to do better.. but getting stuck I guess. I've eaten close to the maximum (if not over!) my points every day. Today I'm doing better. I just need to avoid the cookies at home when I get home and GET OFF MY LAZY BUTT AND GO FOR A WALK!!! Of course, its been hard since the weather hasn't cooperated, but its GORGEOUS tonight, so no excuses! Hubby and i are GOING for a walk whether it kills us or not

Talk to you soon!!!
Old 03-14-2002, 05:07 PM   #12  
Long Time Member

Beth - The points are there to be eaten. Use them!! There are many days when I eat the Maximum number of points, and it still works! Do not feel like you can't use them all.
Old 03-14-2002, 10:50 PM   #13  
Losin It For GOOD!

I know I can use them, and I do, but the problem is that I keep going over!!! I just also see the tremendous difference on the scale with just those 3 points a day.... so I really need to watch them. Also, I've totally blown it on carbs this week, so that's been killing me too!! BUT...

Huge major giant accomplishment of the day... I ONLY ATE 29 POINTS TODAY!!!!! I've had a rough week really, at the top or above my points EVERY day.. the only saving grace has been the water!!! I'll see what my official loss is for this week, but as of this morning it looked like it was 2.5 lbs for this week, bringing me to 14 total.

I had a busy day today... I did ok Only got in 100 oz of water, but hey, that's better than none!! I actually met every requirement today. I went for a walk at lunch, ate 29 points, got all my fruit and veggie servings, avoided carbs at lunch, drank all my water, and got my milk requirement filled too!! And managed to save enough points to have one of my choclate chip cookies.. So all in all a great day, but we'll see what the scale says tomorrow!
Old 03-14-2002, 11:31 PM   #14  

well it's been a while but i'm finely back into the swing of things (well sorta) I have been going to the gym at least 5 days a week and am really trying to drink more water. I have managed to drink about 64oz a day and that is an accomplishment for me. I will keep it at that and slowly add more and more.

I was thinking of joining WW and wanted some advice on what you all think of it. I just need something other then the excersise. My daughters and I ate a box and a half of girlscout cookies today. Bad I know but I couldn't resest. I haven't been that bad on other days. O'well we all have our days.

Since my job is done for the year and my husband is away I have more time for the gym but I also have to much time to just much or want to munch. I am also having a carb fit. But that is because my monthly friend is here. It is always the worst time.

Anyway, keep up the good work Beth. 14lbs is a great thing. Keep up the good work.

Hi to the rest and best wishes.

Bella23
Old 03-15-2002, 09:25 AM   #15  
Long Time Member

Bella -

I think WW would be a great idea. The weekly meetings keep you on track and with the points, you can still have what you want, just limit portions. You are doing the exercise and water, WW would be a perfect fit!
Closed Thread