Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2002, 09:01 AM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Wink Thursday Weigh-In Results

Greetings! I thought we needed to start another thread since we need LOTS of room for all our losses!

Dee has set a challenge for Easter.

Tammy, get out of that rut.
Susan, your meds have held you back but you'll have a loss very soon!
Sis, have things settled back down now that you're home? How's your mother doing?
Dawn--where are you!
Addey-stop reading and start posting---please.
Kady--you are welcome to join the fun here.

Today, I'm going to drink all my water and more. I have the dreaded doctor's appt. tomorrow morning. I get to step onto his scales. Oh No!
Wish me luck.

Tina
140 personal goal (some day)
Old 03-05-2002, 10:23 AM   #2  

Unhappy

Hi all.

The sad face is cause Im sick again. I was sick for 2 weeks good for 4 days and then relapse. I have been forcing myself to eat all my points ( its a struggle since I'm not hungry and cant taste anything) but I CANT exercise ( heck I can barely breathe)

Enough moaning and groaning.

Hey do you think that I can count sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose as exercise???

This too shall pass.

Tomorrow is weigh in for me. I'm 2.2 away from 10% goal. I'll check in after it.
Kady
Old 03-05-2002, 03:09 PM   #3  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Tina,
Mom is doing so much better! Thanks for asking. Things are definately settling(sp?) back down for me. I hope to have a loss after the nearly 5 lb gain last week. That is if I can make it this week. If n ot next week should be a super one huh. My scales show me getting back to where I was so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hope everyone has a great week.....Sis
Old 03-05-2002, 03:20 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Greetings

Kady, I'm so sorry you're under-the-weather. Take good care of yourself.

Sis, glad your mother is good. Good for you getting that weight off!!! Even if yo don't make it to weigh in, you know that you feel better. Good for you. Oh, Sis, I love the picture by your name.

Tina
Old 03-06-2002, 09:21 PM   #5  

Thumbs down

Hi all

Since I am the earliest Thursday weigh in ( Wednesday night LOL) I will get this weeks ball rolling.

This week I am down another .4 lb to make a grand total of 24.2 lbs since Jan 2.

Good luck everyone.

Kady
Old 03-06-2002, 10:37 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Congrats to Kady!!!!!
By the way, how are you feeling, Kady? Better, I hope.
Old 03-06-2002, 10:42 PM   #7  

Thanks Tina...

I went to work today and while fever is down ( thank goodness) I am coughing up a storm. Better tomorrow and then better again by friday...thats my hope.

Kady
Old 03-07-2002, 03:13 PM   #8  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

I did make it to WI today. I am down 3.75 of the 4.75 I gained. That made my day a little brighter. Next week the rest of it goes! Have a great week all.......Sis
Old 03-07-2002, 05:02 PM   #9  

Hi all! Same old weight again! LOL It's almost getting funny. Actually, I don't feel so bad because it is TOM. Now if I could only lose after that is over!!

I am ready for the weekend. School has been interesting to say the least. Spring fever has struck already!

Take care, I'll try to post more often!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 07:53 PM   #10  

Red face

Sis way to go on the loss. You must feel like you are back on track.

Tammy- I think we need to change the way we think...no loss is also no gain. LOL

I am going to try to go to aquacise tonight. Got to reach my goal this week.

TTFN
Old 03-07-2002, 11:39 PM   #11  
Thursday Lady

Good going, Sis!!! You'll have all that extra weight off by next weigh in.

Tammy--you know what you need-----Spring Break!
Hey, don't be such a stranger. Are you spending lots of time reading your new book? Don't forget about us. We miss you when you don't write.

I didn't post my weigh in results because I'm so disgusted. My weigh in at the doctor's office was so bad.
He does think that my thyroid is probably too low and that's causing the weight gain and no losses. I have to wait for the test results.

Everyone have a great Friday.
Tina
Old 03-08-2002, 03:20 PM   #12  

Default weight in

I girls:
I have been reading around all the post for quiet a while and finally I decided to enjoy you girls. I am 48 yrs old, started ww on January 22nd 2002. When I started I weight 158.2 pounds. Now I weight 152.8 I had lost 5 pounds. I exercise every day for 1 1/2 hr and also I have been lifting weight. I need to loose at least 30 pounds. Iam a little bit upset because I see people loosing a lot more pounds than me in the same amount of time. Then another time I feel good about myself for not giving up the exercise and eating healthier. I know that every body is different so people lose weight at different pace. I get weight in every Tuesday night so I would like to come back here and post my good or bad news. I would like at least to loose 5 pounds a month which will be at least 1 pound a week. My daughter is graduating from Vet School in May and I am having people from out of states to be with us for the graduation, I would love to be a few pounds lighter. Anyway I feel good that there's people out there who I can relate. Thanks for listening.
Old 03-08-2002, 05:15 PM   #13  
Thursday Lady

Welcome, Taina
That's a pretty name. How do you pronounce it?
We're happy you're joining our merry group.

You sound committed. I'm impressed by all your exercise. Have you considered that all your weight lifting might be slowing down your losing? You are adding muscle weight. Keep up the good work and post here.
Also , post on our other thread, "Thursday Chatters."
Old 03-11-2002, 01:35 PM   #14  

Default weight in

Hi Tina

You pronounce it just the way you see it T-a-i-n-a! I know that muscles weight a lot so I won't see a big change when I weight myself. But I will see the diff. on my clothes. Any way it's so hard, I went out Friday, Saturday and then I had company on Sunday night, I did ok, now that Iam more conscious about what to eat and how much should I eat it helps me to keep control of my food intake. Tomorrow is the day that I go and weight in let see what happend! Talk to you later.
Old 03-14-2002, 01:35 PM   #15  
Thursday Lady

hello, hello, hello

Can anyone tell that I'm happy
I lost 1.25 pounds!!! I'm thrilled because I've been having such a hard time.

Taina, how did your weigh-in go?

Tammy--are you still at 13?
I'm on my way to -5 for the Easter Challenge .....just 2.75 pounds to go. (I think, my math might not be right.)

Everone else, let us know what's going on.

Tina
Closed Thread