Old 03-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 171/165/140

Height: 5'7

Default Very Happy with WW

When I met my boyfriend almost 4 years ago we became lets just say "comfortable" with each other and let ourselves gain a couple pounds. My boyfriend's mom went on WW almost 2 months ago and got us doing the plan as well. It has changed my eating habits for life. I eat more now than I ever did before and a ton healthier. Now whenever I see that Reeses cup I think " Do I really want that, its 10 points ". I have been on WW for about a month now.. and lost 9 healthy pounds. When my boyfriend over here lost about 20... I just want to slap him. I am learning that women have a harder time loosing weight. If anyone knows that answer Let me know
BrittanyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:53 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hiya Brittany

I'm glad you're liking the WW program (I just love it ). It's honestly changed the way I look at & feel about food. You've lost a great amount of weight! Ahh, the boys. Yes, men generally do have an easier time removing the fat & pounds from their bodies. (Gosh they're lucky...) But, that's okay, us women are better in our own ways Besides, it doesn't matter who gets to their own goal first, because we're all going to be eating healthier from now on!

Anyways, I hope you have a look around & post wherever you're comfortable!

Best of success!!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote