Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 03-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #1  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Default Fit Flops

So, anyone have these? Are they comfy? I tend to think that the whole fitness aspect of it is over-hyped. You're bound to burn some calories walking a mile in any shoe. But, hey, I love flip flops for summertime and I was just looking at them on Victoria's Secret website and they look pretty cute.

ETA - so I searched HIGH and low on here yesterday for a thread I had seen a long time ago! And now I post this and then I see it down below! Sorry! I'll go take a peek there!

Last edited by Nori71; 03-13-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: oops
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Do a search cause there was a post about these recently!
The results were positive. I am planning to get a pair when they come to Canada in April.

Someone posted that her butt had a completely different shape after using them and everyone agrees they are comfy. However I read that they fit big so that if you are a 7 you would by a 6 etc.
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote