South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 03-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: [url=http://www.TickerFactory.

Default i started to exercise !!!! what am i crazy

ok you gals/guys

i started this walking dvd which is awesome ,but i never walk or run for exercise i dont even run for the phone and that is cordless

but so far so good with it
blondywants2bethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #2  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Blondy

Keep it up. Walking is great for you. I happen to like Leslie Sansone. She has so many. I do them a couple of times a day. Walking videos are great. They don't take much time. The walking/aerobic videos give you a great workout.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #3  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 315/310/140

Height: 5'5

I have Leslie Sansone also.

I have the 3 and 4 mile walk. I haven't tried the other videos, but these definitely get me sweating!

Keep up the walking!
MillShapill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:13 AM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Blondy, I hear you--I never exercised willingly before I started SBD. But I found it can be kind of an addiction! It can make you feel SO good and it's another way to measure your progress--when you start finding it easy to do something that was hard before, you feel amazing! Keep it up--exercise is so crucial to weightloss and to maintaining/increasing muscle, which burns calories!
beachgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 168/ 163/ 145

Height: 5 4

Hi Blondy-Keep going -Hopefully you'll get hooked on it like I am now that it is a regular routine. Now that I workout regularly, I hate to miss. It is also fun to try new workouts- I never thought I'd enjoy weight training, as I always walked, but I tried the Biggest Loser Cardio Blast (Jillian Michaels) and its great! I also have Leslie Sansone- I started with her 1 mile walk a few years ago, and now do her 3 mile- she is a good motivator and incorporates good upper arm exercises with walking. Good luck and keep us posted!
lbug is offline   Reply With Quote