Old 03-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #1  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up March 10-16, 2008! Friends and Losers!

Good morning ladies and gents!

With daylight savings time starting (or is it ending???) the days are longer and we have more time during the day to get out there and be active! Take advantage of it!

Whether it's still snowing (mama nicole??? canadians???), or as bright and sunny as it is here in San Diego, go outside this week and appreciate the out of doors! Just like our bodies, it's the only one we have, so we better be nice to it!

Have a great week everyone!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/120

Height: 5'1"

Smile Hello

Hey Michie I am some what new to the boards. I noticed the thread last week so I promised myself I would get on here and socialize this week.

Yes! It's that time of year again and spring is right around the corner. I am going to try to incorporate some outside walking real soon (I have been using the treadmill for the last 3 weeks). The temperature here in NJ is around 46 degree and will be about 56 degrees on Friday. Not bad for this time of year.

Wishing you a wonderful week too
kennedy5672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone -

I've been MIA and will probably not be too active on here for a few more days. I'm just not well right now. I was off work 3 days last week and in the ER over the weekend.

Back at work today and feeling a little better. But can't wait to get home and back to bed.

I've went up a little in weight from being bedridden for 6 days, but am now back POP.

Hope everyone is doing well!
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:27 PM   #4  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Hello Everyone. Where in the world is everyone at? I know the time changed, but please people it is 1:25 in the afternoon. Its time to wake up.

O.K. so I didn't make good choices on Sunday but this is a whole new day. The yogurt is gone from the house so I won't have that temptatation and I am going to be doing a TO today to recooperate from yesterday. Then it is focus, focus, focus.

No changes on the house project. I expect it to be 2 to 3 more weeks before my septic tank gets put in. I am so starting to get tired of waiting. We definately needed the rain, but I"m ready for it to stop now so I can get some work done on the new house.

Last edited by aguerin; 03-10-2008 at 02:28 PM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Michie, I was in San Diego last week, and it was really beautiful there. Actually it has been great here too, although not as warm. I had an exercise lapse with traveling first to San Diego and then to Seattle for a family wedding over the weekend, but got up this morning and got right back to spin class.

Jill, I hope you are feeling much better very soon! Take care of yourself!

Amy, still no progress! How frustrating. I hope the lack of yogurt works for you. I use yogurt for my dairy, but I'm not overly tempted to eat any more of it than I am allotted, so it is OK. If I go over, it is always on starches.
Stick in there and hope the TO works to get you refocused.

Where is everyone? Daylight savings always throws me off a little bit, so I just want to go back home and sleep that extra hour now. That 5:45 spin class was so early, but there were more people there than I've ever seen before!
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #6  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

I posted this in the "other" weekly thread that was started by Kim. Which one should I be posting in?

Good Morning Everyone. Hope all your weekends were good and OP. Mine, sadly, was not. But today is a new day and I've got to get my head back in the game. I just have far too many people depending on me so I have to be healthy, not only for myself but for them as well. I get to have all 5 grandkids this coming weekend and am so looking forward to that. I'm going to try to figure out if I can put food coloring in Rice Krispie Treats and make easter shapes out of them. All the kids like those and then I can just merrily send them all home with the kids and I will have none in my house!!! Sometimes I do think things through!! Our weather is supposed to be up around 50 all week so I'm looking forward to that. We're going to buy a new stove this week and I can't decide if I want a cooktop (electric) or a gas one. The one I have now is gas but it's so old and we're trying to update the kitchen a little bit at a time. I'm on vacation next week and of all fun things to do, we're painting the upstairs. Am I crazy or not??? Should be some good exercise moving furniture and getting on and off the ladder and just moving in general. I'll let you know how that all turns out. Anyway, just wanted to hop on here real quick. I'll be back later. Everyone have a POP day.

Bunny Hop Challenge - March 23
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:51 PM   #7  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

uh... Kim got her thread up first, so I say go with that one! But hello everyone posting here! Have a great rest of the day!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote