Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #1  
A New Me!

S/C/G: 230/213/190

Height: 5'7"

Talking Its a Wonderful Day! Simply Wonderful!

I am now down 14lbs from when I started this journey! I feel so great! Recently my dad has been working hard to lose weight. He used to be a pretty big guy (I say used to because he has been doing so so great) Starting out weighing around 350lbs I think. Well since he started his weightloss in August he has lost 65lbs!!!!! SO GREAT! I am so proud of him because I was really worried about him at one point. Well I am currently doing my student teaching and he made a sort of bet with me. He is also a teacher and when he did his student teaching, he worked hard to lose weight and lost like 30lbs I think. So he made a bet with me that if I lost 20lbs during my student teaching he would give me 100 dollars. So I am now down 14lbs meaning 6 more to go with nearly two months to go in teaching!!! I am positive that I will make this goal in fact my personal goal is to make it there by the 17th and to lose another 10-20lbs before student teaching ends. I am just so so pumped and I wanted to thank all of you on 3fatchicks.com because you have really really helped me alot. Its so much better comming on here being able to share my accomplishments now as opposed to saying over and over again that "I'm going to do it this time" Well I am doing it now!!!

Thanks Everyone!

Missy
mkreutzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good for you! Keep up the hard work!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #3  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

You go girl! I am very happy for you and your dad too. You are doing great so far, you will totally get that 100$, and you will be happier and healthier for it. GOOD for you sister!

Last edited by vixjean; 03-08-2008 at 06:41 PM.
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #4  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #5  
~FaBulOuS~

S/C/G: 195/159/155

Height: 5'8

Your doing AWESOME!!!! Thats amazing!!! You should definately be proud of yourself and I know you will reach all of your weight loss goals!! I am so happy for you! We will be talking soon =)
meldogml84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:18 PM   #6  

Smile first day here

hi i hope this isnt a stupid question but is there a menu here of what to eat or does eveyone have their own food choices of what to eat.i am eating fruits and veggies with no white anything flour sugar etc..i have even cut out beef and hamburger trying to eat only fish chicken and turkey.if you have a suggestions it would be great.i will be posting my intro really soon so keep up the good work you guys are doing great. have a great day
ONEINAMILLION is offline   Reply With Quote