Old 02-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #1  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

Default I Love Eating Healthy!!!!!!!

I just felt the need to shout that to the world, lol. It's officially been two weeks since I started dieting again... and I just feel fantastic. But I haven't just been cutting calories... I have been eating healthy foods. Whole grains, healthy fats, tons of fruits and vegetables, and lean meats. I feel great! We've also been spending more money to try to incorporate more all natural and organic foods. I never thought I would be able to tell the difference between regular processed and organic... but I can FEEL the difference. I feel so healthy and alive, and I feel like my body is thanking me for making these changes. I think about a woman I used to work with. Her name was Corinne. She ate all organic and whole foods, and exercised all the time and ate salad for lunch every day, and drank her 8 glasses of water a day. I gotta tell you... she looked AMAZING! I mean, just glowing and beautiful. She was in her late 40s- but you'd never know it looking at her. I am becoming a true believer in healthy, wholesome eating. I am so excited!!! LOL, just thought I would share my joy.

P.S. I can say that already, processed foods and such seem so much less appetizing. I am also craving more things like fruits and veggies, and less refined sugar (though I will admit, I had a hankering for a butterscotch sundae last night. There was no icecream in the house, though, so it wasn't an issue, and it soon passed.)

P.P.S. My breakfast this morning is what inspired me to write. 8 ox of V-8 with extra fiber, a 2 egg white and one whole egg omlette made with a little olive oil, ham, cheddar and rosemary, 1 slice of 7-grain bread with 1/2 a serving of smart balance spread, and a half a cup of blueberries. I was such a filling and nutritious breakfast, I probably will just snack on fruits and veggies until supper and feel totally satisfied. I love you guys. And I love the way I feel!!! WOOHOOOOOOO.

Lol, okay I'm done.
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote