Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/202.2/155

Height: 5'6.5

Default Jenny Craig advice

Hello all!
I'm very excited to be going to JC Monday for the first time. Can't wait!!!
I'm looking for suggestions for menu items...what are your faves, and what should I avoid?????
thanks so much
Tracy

Last edited by tqvirgo; 02-21-2008 at 12:58 PM.
tqvirgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/129/115

Height: 5'5'

My favorites are:
Breakfast: Frosted _____ cereal I forgot what its called but its exactly like frosted cheerios, Silver dollar pancakes, Blueberry muffin, Sunshine sandwich,

Lunch: I usually do my own lunch because I don't care for a lot of what JC has for that but when I do I like the Pizza(the plain one with just tomato and cheese) and the stuffed sandwiches such as the chicken stuffed sand. and Meatball stuffed sand

Dinner: There are SOOO many.... Chicken fettuccini, macaroni and cheese, chicken cabonara(my fav), lasanga, Chicken Pasta Parm. I dont care for any of the dinners that are not frozen except for the chicken parm.

Snacks... alll are VERY good!!!!!!! Chocolate cake, lemon cake, cheesecake... you cant go wrong... the only thing i dont care too much for is the veggie crisps

Good luck, and let us all in the JC forum know how it goes!!!
blondeblueeyedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:02 PM   #3  
CURVY VIXEN

S/C/G: 205/194/128

Height: 5'2''

I love the turkey with mashed pot's, it taste very homemade, the meatloaf is good, the fish and chips are great. The sunshine sandwich is my fave for breakfast, for lunch I love the rotini and meatballs. The soups are bland to me and very watery.. good luck!!
purplepansy912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 05:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 256/202.2/155

Height: 5'6.5

Thanks ladies!!!!

That was great help!
I will post in the main group to keep y'all posted.

Tracy
tqvirgo is offline   Reply With Quote