Old 02-19-2008, 09:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/148/125

Height: 5'3

Wink Hello,got room for another newbie?

Hi everybody, my name is Tara. I live in North Carolina, am a mother of two, and have struggled with about 15-20 lbs since forever! Just kidding, more like a year or so. I lost about 80lbs with weight watchers, but am stuck with these last few pounds. Have recently started exercising seriously, but I'm not the most patient person. In other words, I really need some encouragement!!!! Thanks ladies!!

Tara
sleepinlate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/130/115

Height: 5'0"

Hi Tara! Welcome. I too lost a significant amount of weight, but am still "stuck" with the last 15 -17 lbs. You will find great encouragement here. I have just recently joined, but I love readingall of the success stories. It keeps me motivated to keep working at it! Congratulations on your weight loss so far!
RNmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:00 AM   #3  
Fighting to Lose

S/C/G: 175/175/150

Height: 5'9"

Hello Tara,

We always have room for more. The more the merrier. You can never get enough encouragement and support when you are trying to lose those last few pounds. They seem to take the longest. Hope to see you around.

Dawn
fightingtolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Tara! Come join us on the Daily Chat! You may also find specific support in the "Featherweights" forum, for people who don't have a ton to lose, or are down to the last 20 or so.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote