Old 02-04-2008, 02:50 AM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Cool W.O.W Goin' For The Green ~ Week 6!

Early mornin' ladies! I know, I know I should be in bed. But I worked overtime today and for some reason, I'm kinda hyper. Crazy since I was SOOOO tired a few hours ago! I'm very happy with myself over my water consumption lately. I brought this 2.2 L jug from Wallyworld and my goal was to drink 2 of them daily and it took me just 1 day to get to that! Now if I can just stop this eating at work......
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:12 AM   #2  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

morning. i'm headachy today and i didn't even have any beer. i think it's just exhaustion.

i gotta get moving this morning, i'm leaving work at 1 today so i can go get a new ID. I won't get a workout in at work today, but I'll try to get some water in.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:30 AM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Ok this is bad...light hurts, sound hurts...keepin food down is ok but everything else just bites. I'm here at work now, i'll leave at 1 to go to the base. I didn't even pack my lunch.

scale wasn't friendly but that's what i get. I'll just try to work harder today.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Anyone else having trouble getting on here? This is my 4th attempt so far today. I'm starting to get annoyed with having so many probs with this site.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #5  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Oh sweet merciful heavens . . . please make this hangover go awaaaaay! OUCH! GROAN!

Wonder if 3fc probs is keeping all of our WEED'ers away?

I will be flushing alcohol toxins today . . . hope to get a work out in as well.

ttyal - bright light from monitor hurting my eyes . . . .. . . . . . . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

lol i wish mine was a hangover but it's not. only a couple more hours to go Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #7  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello WEEDies! Missed you all!!!

Damn near broke down in tears, I saw 253 on the scale this morning. There. I said it. I'm sure its the combo of the drinking, the snacking, the fast food this past week, but what a mess. I weighed 215 just last summer. I'm sure my "real" weight is around 245...barely budged from the first of the year. Here come my excuses....

Work is nuts lately, two girls from night shift had to take their maternity leaves early unexpectedly (they're all okay, mommies and babies, just scares) so we're in DESPERATE need of the extra help (esp as one of them is a charge nurse) so last week I work 5 12 hr shifts...$$$$ but This week I'm already down for 4 12hr shifts...and who knows if they'll call for more. Not to mention, overflow unit has been open, peak season you know. So between work/sleep there's been NO time for the gym or no energy for cooking, so we ate a TON of garbage last week.

I need to take Amy's advice and freeze meals on sundays.

Superbowl actually wasn't supposed to be a binge day for me! I'd had WAY too much to drink at bowling Saturday night and we were only going the in-laws for the game, so I planned on being pretty good, after all, I don't get drunk over there! But she laid out so much good food, we brought the wings, and forget it, my belly was screaming for mercy! Why? oh why?

My b-day is Sunday! I'll be 32...I figure if I can tell you guys my weight, I can admit my age too...LOL

So. Time for the plan. The change. What am I going to do.

I should actually eat better working so much, you would think. I get lazy and bored at home so I graze/pick but work is activity, access to a nice salad bar, good choices, etc...not to mention the potential for extra exercise (doing the steps, etc) But I did drink alot of soda for caffeine also.

So back to on plan eating, tons of water and back to the gym. This week I work Monday, Wed-Thurs, and Sat-Sun nights. So gym Tues afternoon, Thurs, Fri afternoons and possibly Sat morning. Mike wants to take me out for my b-day Friday night....? I guess if you let yourself, you could figure out and excuse for a "special occasion" or "a treat, just this once", you would find a reason several times a month! Like even with our bowling, it becomes, Hey, I work long hours during the week, we "deserve" to kick back, relax, have a few beers at bowling....What I need to realize is what is a really deserved break and what is just in my head as a reasonable reason to eat badly.

Was that a ramble?

Also I'd like to make my goal to post at least twice a day. I pop on here often enough, just to lurk, so part of my D in WEED will be to come in here and be accountable!

Amy~~~should I be worried about you!? At first I thought gall bladder too, but now I think maybe mono or more likely the flu...sounds like you're tired, achy, the stomach pain/nausea....GET CHECKED OUT girl! And what is so great about the world of warcraft anyways? I know people all hooked up in that thing too, apparently it is quite addicting. I don't get it. Unless it is to them what 3fc is to us? LOL

Shari, sounds like you are really adjusting to your new hometown. the workouts, the water, working hard. I knew it wouldn't take you long. I'm so proud of you going to WW in a strange town/place, no support of people you actually know. So I'm extra proud of you for making the effort to GET OUT THERE...I bet you're meeting all kinds of new people. How's the hunt for the new car going? I've been adding mixes to my water too, I've only had the Crystal lite to go Pink Lemonade and something cherry pomegranete? They're both pretty good. But who can drink those packets in smaller containers? I use a 1-liter jug and it's still pretty strong! The directions call for to add them to 16 oz! 22 oz for "a lighter flavor"...???

Audie, hope you had fun doing the superbowl thing, too bad none of our teams made it, I think Amy's Cowboys were the closest...oh wait, Lumi's Steelers too. The Brownies JUST didn't make the playoffs, which, in Ohio, is the best they've been in about 20 years. LOL

Grazer, I have trouble all the time with the site! I've thought it was me! Glad to know I'm not the only one! I can usually get on at work with no trouble though...the worst is worrying that one day this site would fold up with no notice....I would just cry!

Which reminds me, if you need to find me (anyone!) You can catch me on MySpace....which, in fact, I just learned how to put pictures on! I don't think I'm private, but I wouldn't deny any of ya anyways. You can see me and my kids....pop on by...after this post, I'll go make a link to my page.

Rachel wants to play some Nick Jr. Plus I think I've rambled on long enough. Love to you all, and I'll catch up with the rest of you later. xoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:02 PM   #8  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Let's try this .....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=78169069

Oh and, no, I'm not counting this as my two posts for today, I still have all night tonight at work!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Happy Monday everyone!!

NMichelle - It's great to see you back!! Sorry things are so crappy at work. It's hard to take time to treat yourself right when there's so much going on. I'm going to try to post more often too. I find that I don't do as well when I'm not accountable to anyone else.

HolyT - Hope you've been to the dr. by the time you read this and things are good. If not, get on the stick!!

More personals another time - Hope everyone's on track.

I managed to get rid of the TOM weight this week, plus 1, so I'm actually down from last week. Got to move my ticker in the right direction. Just 3 little pounds to go before I get my pedicure and 8 more before Valentine's Day. Not sure I'll make it, but I'm giving it a good try.

W - 48 oz
E - 35 min treadmill
E - Be good!!
D - post more often - shooting for every day
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:48 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning Weeders.
We got a new TV and I am not smart enough to run it!! Have to wait for one of the kids to get up to be able to do a video!
W 3.5 L
e think I will get on the elliptical instead
e OP
D working today, work to live, not live to work.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #11  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I will have to call a doc and talk to someone about it before i go in right away. It's pointless for me to go in especially if I'm not in pain, ya know?

After all that **** i went thru going to the base yesterday with my migraine headache the system was down...i have to go back on wednesday. I was pissed....that's 2.5 hrs of my time that the USAF isn't compensating me for..and since i have to have a base id to get there...it's just annoying. On top of that, Ron has to be there with me for it.

he's on WoW more than I'm on here.

I gotta run, i have to find salad stuff this am.....oh boy *sighs*
Old 02-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMichelle View Post
Let's try this .....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=78169069

Oh and, no, I'm not counting this as my two posts for today, I still have all night tonight at work!
I tried to add you as a friend but it says i need to know your name or email. You can find me and add me if you want. myspace.com/lumifan4ever. that goes for any of you who are on 3fc. just make sure you send me a note with your user name on here so i'll recognize you!! my site is not all decorated up yet because i had cancealed it awhile back and just got it going again. but hopefully soon i'll get a chance to add pics of my weightloss and some fun things about myself.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #13  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i just grabbed some noodles this morning, i think it used to be minestrone or something like that. i also grabbed a bowl of beans too. i will have to go after work today and before i go vote. i also have rehearsal tonight so that just makes it all that much hunky dorier.

Lumi I will add you when I can i will send ya a msg
Old 02-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #14  

On my...I am drawing a blank on what my goin for green goal is...but if i don't get on the ball....i know i won't make it. I got less than 2 weeks till valentines day and about 4 pounds to go. Don't think i'm going to make that one. I was hoping to see 133 by now but i keep bouncing around 134 and 135. I have got to get my groove back on and start dropping 5 pounds a month. Or at least 4. I am trying to add in more weight training. Maybe that is the problem. I'm adding on a little muscle and just not dropping the fat weight yet. Or maybe i am just not tracking my calories and am eating maintenance amount instead of weightloss amount. I don't know but i have to go grocery shopping tonight so i can cook healthy, low fat, low cal. foods for this week.

I have been thru the first 3 weeks and i can not find where i actually ever posted a goal for goin' for green. So, i'm going to post one now. There are approx. 6 weeks left, so i want to lose 6 pounds. That will put my goal at 128. I'm going to add that onto my Valentines ticker so i don't forget.

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 02-05-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:49 AM   #15  

Sounds great HT!!! I'll be on the lookout for ya!!!