Old 02-03-2008, 07:07 AM   #1  
The Last 10lbs!

Default My Pudgy Pony!

Okay, so my Miniature horse Geronimo is not a pony, technically, but he sure is pudgy! He's six years old and about 40" tall. We have another Miniature gelding as well, but he doesn't keep weight on him like Mo does! Surprisingly enough, this little porker is the best horse Houdini I have ever met, and can squeeze out of or into everything! "The grass is always greener on the other side" seems to be his motto, so he'll wiggle his way out of his field and either graze in the front yard or go visit the neighbour's horses to see if they have anything tasty to eat! Sadly this picture isn't a great one to show his barrel-esque tummy but it's the only one I could get to upload properly for some reason.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0031.jpg (47.7 KB, 20 views)
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:34 AM   #2  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Oh wow! He is the cutest pony ever!! I always wanted horses... Daddy told me no... lol. I'm glad he's pudgy. Pudgy animals are happy animals in my opinion. Well to a certain pudgyness. Do your neighbors every get made at him? I don't see how they could...
aprilcp12344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:14 AM   #3  
The Last 10lbs!

He is a cutie isn't he? I love him to pieces. One of our neighbour's came over one day and said that he was in her garden, but she didn't seem overly angry about it. Our other neighbour had him in her field with her horses and got a little stressy because she had a foal at the time, but Mo is smaller than the baby was when she was born (weighed more though, lol) so I don't see how he could cause much trouble to her anyway! I think he is 'happy pudgy' not 'unhealthy pudgy'. But he likes to throw his weight around and can be a bit of a terror on a lead rope, lol.
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:34 PM   #4  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 195/185/140

Height: 5'5"

That is such a cute pic! Your pony seems to be posing for the shot! LOL
daizylin is offline   Reply With Quote