Old 02-02-2008, 07:09 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Something Chat Sat/Sun Feb 2/3

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Went to bed at 9pm last night, so I was up at 6:15 this AM...I try to sleep a little later on the weekends, butmy body is so used to 5 am, it's hard.

Anyway...

Did a few things yesterday, nothing exciting...today I have laundry (didn't get it done yesterday) a few errands, and then gonna have a couple kids over for the kiddos to play this afternoon. Tomorrow we're headed to our friends' house for the Superbowl. Gotta make my buffalo dip & a giant cookie...think we're rooting for the Giants, which is against me nature (I'm an Eagles fan), but it's house rules, and my friend hates the PATS...so I'll decorate the cookie accordingly.

So, does anyone have anything good planned for this weekend?? I'm looking forward to not having much to do

Alright, time for coffee...hope everyone has a super day!

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:18 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'!

GO BIG BLUE!!!! That's about all I'll be doing tomorrow!

I'll try and catch up at some point. Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Hi Lauren & Pam!

Had a good day yesterday - had good news at the dr. from my second mammos and everything is fine. DS and I then went to see some friends and he had a good time - and I had some conversation with someone my age!

Today I am going to lunch with a friend I have had since second grade. She is coming to see our new house first, I need to get going soon to clean and workout, shower, etc.

Have great Saturday everyone!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

work, work and more work...lol. Yep that's right..i work today and tomorrow. Tonight DH and i are going out to get a pint of beer but that's it. Nothing exciting (: don't we just live the life LMAO

today i'm going to a new clinic i havn't worked at before. Its near downtown Atlanta. I don't think its crazy busy...but we'll see.

alright all...hope you are doing well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

congrats on the good news dawn (we were posting at the same time)
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:01 AM   #6  

Dawn...wonderful news!! Hope you have lots of fun today!!

GG...going out for beer is a huge treat for us,,,doesn't happen often. Enjoy, and don't work too hard!!

Lauren.. Go Eli *she says without much enthusiasm* Well, I guess he IS more likable than Tom Brady...don't worry, tomorrow, I'll have a few beers and I'll be cheering like an idiot for them!!
Old 02-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Okay, I hate the Pats, so go Giants.

I have to work today too (don't feel bad GG). Was reading a good book last night and before I knew it I was done and it was 2am. I am sooo not in a good mood today. Those customers better be nice to me.

well I need to go and get a hearty breakfast, I don't have lunch until 1pm.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:02 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Congrats Dawn on your good news!

Nothing planned today except the dreaded grocery shopping. ugh. The day before the SuperBowl is probably not the best day to hit the grocery store, but it must be done, because I was too lazy yesterday to do it. First though is day 2 of Slim in 6, then shower and breakfast, then the grocery store. Tonight I will probably do another workout due to boredom. My hubby is working nights this week and after my dd goes to bed I usually get bored and want to eat, so I exercise instead.

Have a great day everyone!
sapphireheather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good Morning!! Congrats Dawn!!

I am excited. Today I am meeting some girlfriends for lunch and then we are going to see 27 Dresses. I hope the movie is good. Other than that not much is planned. I need to clean the guniea pig cage and get the cat food.

Have a great day!!!

Jasmine

P.S. I don't even know if I will watch the Super Bowl. It doesn't hold much interest for me this year.
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:44 AM   #10  

Good morning all!
fudgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:56 AM   #11  
KAR

Morning All,
Sounds like everyone has a low key weekend planned. Don't have anything special planned for the weekend. Waiting on the kids to come over from their mom's. I have some paperwork to work on for school, so I hope that I can get some of it done this weekend. Other than that, I don't have any major plans.
Pam doesn't it figure when you can sleep in on a weekend, than you get up early. Hope you have a nice afternoon with the kiddos at your house.
Dawn that is great news about your dr.'s appointment. Enjoy your lunch with your friend today!
Hi Lauren, hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!
GG, don't work too hard this weekend. Enjoy your pint with your dh this evening.
Lisa so what good book did you read last night? Hope the customers are not too rough on you today!
Jasmine, enjoy your lunch with your girlfriends and seeing the moive. A couple girls from work want to see it and we just have to find the time that is suitable and works for everyone.
Heather glad you are getting your workouts in. I know what you mean about being bored in the evenings when dh isn't home. That is usually when my dh goes out to see his friends and I stay home after being gone all day long. Sounds like you have a great plan for not eating in the evenings. Enjoy the grocery store today!
Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend!
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

good morning all hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

not much going on around here we are starting to shovel out from all the snow but thats about it. we got 9 fun inches of snow!!! ok really not so much fun at all.
other then that i am a bit confused by my scale today!!! on the 31 i weight 178.5 now it says 171.5 i would really love too think this too be true but i just don't think so. i weigh myself in the same spot every morning. now i know it can go up and down and really should only do it one time a week but 7 lb up and down that seems crazy??? well guess time will tell.....

take care
adah
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 163/Ticker/135

Happy Saturday!! Just got back from my WI and I'm down another 1.2lbs. WOOHOO!!

Congrats Dawn on your news! Hopefully I will get the same good news soon.

Lisa and GG - Don't work too hard!

Jasmine - Have fun! I heard the movie is great.

Heather - I have to get groceries too and I am dreading it!

Hope you all have a GREAT day!
crbowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:01 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Lauren ~ put in 21 miles this week. I'll catch up with everyone later ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #15  

Adah...well, if you haven't physically moved your scale or adjusted it or think the batteries are going, then it might be correct!! do you feel like you've lsot a good amount? Then maybe you did! Good fo ryou!!

Joan,, I see 21 miles...must be loving the bike!! Good for you!

Lauren, I'm a big fat 0 for this week, but I did 8 or 9 last week (can't rmemeber) I'm back on it on monday, though!!