Old 01-31-2008, 11:17 PM   #1  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default measurements again and some other stuff

i'm struggling with this because there is a difference but also a huge problem
i hadnt been measuring something that i prolly should have
i do the bust, waist and hips(i dont measure thighs or arms) but i hadnt been measuring the belly that i have leftover from 2005 when i had a c-section baby
bust-32 "under and 40" for the girls
waist 35 1/2"
belly flap 42"
under flap 39"
hips 42"

this is good and bad cause the flap from having a c-section isnt something that just goes away(my mom has the same thing from when i was born) but she hasnt had a huge weight gain loss in over 20 years.
if i suck my gut in its still very noticeable and frankly feels gross to me, but i dont think i'm gonna wait til 30 to fix it i would like to hit my big goal and stay there for a few months then get it fixed(it might end up waiting til i pass 28 but no later that my 29th)
i doubt i'll get my boobs fixed one day they headed south since i was 14
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Good for you taking your measurements. They're a very valuable tool to have when you get frustrated by the scale.

As for getting things 'fixed'.... I have no illusions, I'm gonna end up getting my boobs fixed under the condition that I reach goal and maintain for 2 years. It's really up to you and how you feel about yourself when you start to notice changes and such. My sister had a c-section baby and has lost a bunch of weight since then (she was overweight when pregnant), she still has that little pooch where the muscle was separated/where the scar is but it has really shrunk with the rest of her body. It looks pretty normal for women who have had kids.
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote