UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 08:06 PM   #1  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Cool Fabulous February Flabbermouth chat time :)

It's the month of love....and losing... fingers crossed....HELP ME! I am so tired, don't know what to do with myself... healthy eating all day for me today though

Last edited by veggie; 01-31-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:12 PM   #2  

And I'm up late... Oh my it's February. I was nearly blown away by the wind going to sw (slimming world) it was ridiculous. :

Last edited by veggie; 01-31-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:27 PM   #3  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Well it's still January here

You just like to get that first post in don't you

Still snowing no shoveling yet waiting until morning.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:14 AM   #4  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

Sat eagerly awaiting the snow.
I fell up the stairs last night I'm in a mess this morning. Big toe hurts badly and struggling to put me foot to floor. My knee has a lovely bruise and I appear to have lost some skin. My arm feels like someone has spent hours punching it. I wouldn't mind but I was completely sober.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:15 AM   #5  

Superbowl weekend, must try and not go nuts with the food and beer.

Chris it's supposed to be nice and warm here tomorrow

Finally rid (almost) of the holiday weight, just a few lbs up from my ticker now.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:26 AM   #6  

Poor Knightbabe. My sister was hit by a windy bin yesterday...
Old 02-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #7  

100 foot tree right opp my front garden came down last night - luckily neither across the road or onto our house and car - which it could have! Last week, the river was inches from the top of the flood barrier - one more day's rain and our house would have been flooded! Hope Feb becomes drier and less windy!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #8  
Slow and steady

CG, I do like starting a thread Hope you've not had to shovel too much like I did

Veggie, hope that your sister is okk after her bin episode.

KB, falling up the stairs hurts more than falling down them I reckon, I've fell up a few stairs in my time and was always sober

RSG, be good this weekend... they should have nice weather down inAZ for the superbowl..it's not far from where I used to live...

PhatPhoenix, hope you're river water goes down adn that the tree gets removed properly and safely. Nice to see you here again.

Good day eating for me today, I had a lovely salad at a restaurant this evening...didn't even have dessert, am I an angel or what? Don't answer that please

Cold and rainy here, I work again tomorrow, am knackered and can't wait until Sunday, am going to do NOTHING, apart from walk with pen and Lew.

See you all tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #9  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Snowday today. We got about 9 inches. I didn't shovel any of it wasn't up to it. Still feeling lousy with this cough and cold.

I did my usual snowday cooking. Good, warm you to the bones food.

Chris I kept track of my food on fitday yesterday and it was heavy on the carbs. I stayed within my points but seeing that made me realise how many carbs I ate.

Everyone seems to be having extreme weather.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:33 AM   #10  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

I am so bored today. OH at work. I was so bored I have done new tickers for my signature. Stopped me from raiding the fridge though. Hope everyone having a good Sunday.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:01 AM   #11  

I walked around the reservoir again today then went to the gym. I needed to burn the duck curry I had last night
Old 02-04-2008, 07:46 AM   #12  
Slow and steady

MOrning all

Well I'm smiling here, jumped on the scales and found I've lost six pounds since last Monday...nearly down to the same as two weeks ago as I put on the week before terribly with over working and eating crap. And getting No exercise at all, so it's moving downwards again, and that pleases me.

The Pats lost last night, in the final two minutes, RSG, are you sad? I can't believe I kept switching fromthe Biggest Loser to see how the game was going, I don't like football!

The snow is nearly all gone now, thank goodness... don't you be sending me any of your remanants either CG, hope BB has got the driveway cleared for you and that you're feeling better now

I've got a busy week again this week, will stay on plan and get some workouts in

Nice ticker's KB, duck curry SG... never tried it... is it good?
Old 02-04-2008, 09:19 AM   #13  

Sorry I have not been around but my computer played up again which means I have to remember all my passwords and of course don't.

Went out to say goodbye to work colleague and my rheum/arthritis/whatever kicked in cos it was so cold. It normally only visits me when it is warm weather but now I guess I am feeling the cold more and oh my the pain. My left knee was so swollen and the insides of both elbows were painful too, I could hardly hold on to my wine (yes that bad!). To add insult to injury when I was on the bus on the way home it shot past the stop cos they were doing the road up so I had a longish walk back.

I had to go out on Saturday cos I had a workshop to go to. It was worth it but of course even tho' a friend of mine had shown me where to go I got lost at Waterloo station and got out the wrong end and walked miles. Had to give up and get a taxi - 1 minute away!!!!!!

I haven't even been thinking about dieting (I know I should never drink alcohol when my pain is bad cos it makes it worse) but I did treat myself to a soothing bar of white chocolate! I did have loads of fruit and veg though too and I am forcing myself to eat cottage cheese and ryvitas for lunch. Never mind force feeding geese, what I am doing is much crueler!!!!

HOpe you and your bruises are ok now Knightbabe. I always seem to fall stairs instead of down - though I really don't want to do either if you see what I mean!
Old 02-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #14  

Chris I am sad....but nothing compard to my boyfriend, he is beyond repair right now. He is such a fan. Baseball is more my sport than football, but this was a really tough loss.

Didn't eat too badly which was nice, and I didn't even have 1 beer, I just wasn't in the mood. He had one beer in about 30 seconds when the game was over

Everybody at my work is exhausted and we have training after school today, not a fun day for us.

Oh well better days ahead this week, have a great day everyone and lets stop hurting ourselves, yesterday I banged my head on the kitchen table when I was picking up my shoes.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #15  

Just got back from my graduation. on the whole it was a bit dull, however John Sentamu, Archbishop of York was there getting an honoary degree which made it more interesting. Had burger and chips after will start behaving from tomorrow.

Chris- the Duck curry was ace, from a thai resturant
Closed Thread