Old 01-30-2008, 12:50 AM   #1  
TonyB

S/C/G: 260+/235/160

Height: 5'9

Default starting (again) tomarrow

I have been doing ww on and off for around 4 years and it always proves to be the best "diet" on earth! lol I lost 40 pounds last year and was feeling great when after a series of hardships I felt very depressed and lonely! and as a reasult I gained 70lbs in about 5 months (thats right I said 70lbs in only 5 months) ballooning up to 270 big ones, from around 200 pounds! I have since had lap band weight loss surgery and have lost 40 pounds and have stalled ! which is normal and now it's time to start counting calories my doc says, but once again I cam coming back to o' faithful ww! lol I am really excited and I am going to be posting everytime I lose i 1 ounce so look foward to that! lol jk anyway I currently stand @ about 235 and my goal is 160, so I have about 65 lbs to lose! Anyway my name is tony and I'm a food addict! lol
TonyB1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:26 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey there Tony!!! Nice to meet you ^^

I'm a food addict, too ; ; I've found that WW is one of the best plans. (Hey, it's working for me so far ) I'm eating wiser now than I ever have in my entire life!

And if you'd like to post & celebrate every ounce, then you deserve to!

Hope to see you around the boards

Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:22 AM   #3  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good luck to you, Tony. I think WW is a great way to learn to eat healthy with your surgery. I've heard that if you don't eat healthy with those gastric surgeries you can end up gaining weight, so you're doing a great thing not just relying on the surgery for your long term weight loss.

Remember, it's not a diet it's a lifestyle! And a great one at that
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #4  
GmaTo8

to 3FC, Tony, and especially to the Weight Watcher boards. I feel certain you'll make many new friends while giving and getting lots of support and encouragement.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote