Old 01-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

Default Starting over again!

Well starting in may of 07 i started loosing.... lost 60lb... then just before thanksgiving i platued ( cant spell)....with 40 lbs to go... i maintainted thru the holidays for the most part.... but i think now i have gained a little.... my pants that did fit perfect are a little tight.....

So maybe this isnt a bad thing. I couldnt have gained back more then 10... and im sure that broke the platue.... so now i can start loosing again.

Today i am doing a juice fast to kick it off... get some toxins out ... already walked on the gazelle for 30 minutes this morning....and get back on track eating and counting cals.

I would like to loose 10 lbs a month.
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:15 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey lending!

10 pounds in a month is a bit ambitious. Please don't feel disappointed if you don't reach that number. Even 8 pounds would be ambitious. I'd be happy to lose 5 pounds in a month!

You may find that it takes a week of staying on plan before your weight stops to drop again. I find the body is more like a boat than a car--what I mean by that is, you can't put on the brakes and come to a complete stop in an instant in a boat...

Just stick with it!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

When i lost the first 60lbs it was 8-10lbs a month... im hoping it will be same for the next 40lbs... i know it may not... but one can hope!
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:54 PM   #4  
Anime Cat Girl

S/C/G: 255/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

It's never the same the closer you get to a good weight. Or so I hear...I've never personally had the problem of getting near a goal weight. Good Luck!
FluffeyNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 314/215/135

Height: 5'4

yes the closer you get to goal weight the harder it is, I was 30-40lbs from goal at one point and it was getting harder, I ended up gaining back 45ish so now I am also on my way I am also hopeing for 8-10lbs a month I know it may not happen but thats what I am shooting for also. So good luck
its my time is offline   Reply With Quote