Old 01-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Cool At Home Support Group...1/27 to 2/02

I wanted to get this started this week because......

((Insert Drumroll Here))

I had gained more weight and decided to really focus this week...

((Another drum roll))

And I lost 8.5 pounds this week to bring me lower than my first restart weight!

I am so pumped!!!!

Hi Everyone! Have a great week!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:06 PM   #2  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi Hi Hi! Yay for a new week! Yesterday was the Wine Festival at a local Days Inn. Well, we (the owner of my company & I) sat up shop early, was there entertaining ALL day 2-9, tore it all down and left about 10! OK OK................so we drank wine ALL DAY! I didnt' have any thing to eat because I knew that I would need to save up for "some" maybe "just a little" wine..............yea...........our glasses were filled all day/night. I was sick last night and this morning! I drink like once a year! Well, litterly here's to a new week!

Mom2 - I love your avatar! Super job on that 8# loss!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #3  

Thanks! Isn't he a stud? I love that pic of us. I have one of me with each of the three kids that day, but that one is my favorite. He's just getting too big too fast!

The wine party sounds awesome! I quit drinking when I started WW, but wine would be my weakness. It's amazing how much harder it hits me now, I can imagine how you feel today.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hi all. I have been very busy the last week. I have been helping at preschool and cleaning house like a mad woman. I started going to WW meetings last week. I need that extra boost. I am just not doing it at home on my own. I need to be accountable to someone other than myself. When I stepped on that scale there I almost cried. My scale at home is about 10 pounds off. It was very upsetting. But I am on the road to making it better.

Mom2Q--GREAT JOB on your 8 pound loss!!!! You should be so proud of yourself! I know I am proud of you

jar- I am not a big wine drinker but I went to a wine tasting dinner a few months ago and all I did was drink drink drink......my hubby was so giddy when we walked out I had to drive home...lol.

Keitha
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #5  
Strong to the finish!

S/C/G: 295/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Well, girls... despite my gain I had a wonderful experience yesterday... I had to go shopping to get clothes. Everything I had was too big for me. I went to the dressing room with 7 items that were size 2X... I had to go back and get 1Xs for EVERYTHING! Even the pants! When I started this weight loss journey in January of last year, I was wearing a 30-32. Now I'm in an 18!!!... and I am almost able to shop in the 'regular' section at the stores. I am so excited!!! I also got some hair color. DH likes my hair dark so I'm just going for 'the new me' this week - maybe it will help keep me motivated!

Mom - Congrats! I'm glad you're so positive! I needed to see that enthusiasm!

Jeanne - Sounds like you had a great weekend. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Keitha - I understand that need to be accountable. I can't afford the meetings, so I come here. I'm hoping it works! So far, so good. I love talking to everyone here. It's nice to know I can have this kind of support for free.

I'm gonna go dye my hair now. Have a great day, everybody!!!
ekstatikia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:49 AM   #6  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Hello everyone! Congratulations to all of you! Especially you mom2q!

Jar I am not a wine drinker but would love to be! I just can't stomach it! I say I would love to be because when I have been able to sip it down it relaxes me even with one drink.

mk john: I go to the meetings as well. I tried on my own which is why I am here but I just did not hold myself accountable. I get that inspirational stuff from the meetings about how we can only be accountable to ourselves!

So here is my story! I have been really good all week until yesterday. It was my sons 9th birthday and we took him out for dinner and we even went to Applebees so I could of easily had a WW dinner!!!!!! What was I thinking I ate the lime chicken thingy, with boneless buffalo wing and to end it all a dessert shooter!! So I think tonight will be a trip to the YMCA and a couple of days of elliptical before I weigh in on Wednesday!

For those of you who haven't weighed this week good luck!!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:52 AM   #7  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Woops Megan! I forgot to tell you great job! I know the past two weeks I hadn't been losing but I did the measuring tape and lost an inch around my waist! Sometimes it isn't all about the scale!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #8  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Happy Monday

Hello all!! I am been MIA for a while still in the grieving process and I have been out of town for the last week. But I have been trying to stay OP as much as possible. I am down 1 pound and inching closer to my VD goal. Looks like everyone is still on track and I have to say good for you!!!

Mom2: Congrats to you the biggest loser I am so happy for you!!

Jeanne: I hope you feel better soon

Don't forget your water and vitamins!!

Last edited by Dale Junior Fan; 01-28-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:00 PM   #9  
jeanne

Megan............wooohooooo & congratulations! Thats a huge triumph!!!! Size 30-32 to a size 18!!!!!!! Amazing!!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #10  

Big hugs Daph; I know that there are no words that can make things better, but know that I'm thinking of you.

Thanks Megan, Daph, Steng, and Keitha!

Great job Megan, that rocks!

Hugs Keitha, the hardest step is that first one, but you did it!

Hope you're feeling better Jeanne!

Julz.....where are you?!?!

Good luck at your weigh-in Steng!

I think that's all, I'm sure I forgot something, LOL. We went out to lunch and I was so good today, then at the end they brought out warm chocolate chip cookies with the bill. I ate one, counted it, and am now destined to have salad for dinner. Oh well, I'm sure it won't kill me. Have a great week everyone!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Well, I went to weigh in last night and I lost 2.8 pounds! yeah! I was just praying I didn't gain...lol. I had one day that I ate everything in site including M&M's. I am so happy that it showed a loss. I could have danced on that scale. A small loss is still a loss and it feels great. Thank you ladies for all of your wonderful support. I really makes a difference!!

Keitha
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #12  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Keitha

Congrats on the loss!! You go Girl
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:24 PM   #13  

Great job Keitha!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 12:02 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2QJandT View Post

Julz.....where are you?!?!
I'm here! We went out of town to see my parents for the past 3 days. It was WONDERFUL!!!! We had such a great time!

Mom2QJandT - :congratL on your 8# loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy moly that's just awesome! Send some of those vibes my way would ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjohn View Post
Well, I went to weigh in last night and I lost 2.8 pounds!
You, too Keitha! Way to go!!!! You ladies are doing awesome!!!!

I am so tired... I'm about to fall over writing this.... then all you'll see is a ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg from where my nose hits the keyboard. Amazing, I just laughed out loud thinking about that.... yeah... it's past my bedtime....lol

G'night ladies!
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:07 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 243/150

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

My week has been good. My hard drive crashed and I was computer-less for 3days I thought I would die!! Luckily I didn't lose any data just the operating system... I was very scared cuz I have ALL my recipes on the computer. I am down 2 pounds this week.....not bad!!!
I am so proud of you ladies.............keep up the good work!!
Eat those veggies and drink drink drink that water!!!
kristiekat is offline   Reply With Quote