Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 07:06 AM   #1  

Angry New & Trying Again!

Hi! I'm new here. Hope you don't mind me joining in. I never lost the weight from having a baby- 3 1/2 years ago. She's not a baby anymore! I've tried WW a few times and have 55 pounds to lose. WW is a great program, but I haven't been successful at staying motivated. I'm just disgusted with myself and frustrated.
Old 02-07-2002, 07:37 PM   #2  

Hi MK! I'm glad you found us because we're here to give you the support you need to get rid of that "baby" fat forever. In turn, we'd love to have your support in our efforts. Please join us on our weekly thread.

I'm Karen C from Florida. I started WW At Home in June and have lost 58 pounds to date. I have about 30 more to go. Hope to hear from you again
Old 03-08-2002, 02:11 PM   #3  

Hi
glad to have you aboard. I just joined up recently as well.
i found that doing the ww points the night before and figuring out what i can have really helps. so there is no dilemma the next day as to what to eat and how many points do i have left.

i work out my dinner points and then go from there. i am actually finding that for breakfast and my meals/snack during the day that i bring to work are the same.

it helps that i have everything planned the night before to stop the munchies. i know what i can have and i dont stray.

i also post my weight at my work station and on my mirror at home.

once you start losing you wont feel so frustrated.
Closed Thread