Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-23-2008, 02:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Default Binge wants & wishes: getting it out before putting it in

Hi chickies! This is a thread where we can come in and type out what we would like to binge on, before we actually binge on it. We're getting the craving out here before we have a weak moment and cave in into it. As a secondary part, you may want to include your feelings IF you had this binge. I find it helpful to remind myself of the physical and emotional feelings I have after a binge to attempt to avoid the binge. And the third part is what we are going to do or eat instead of the binge food. These parts are all optional, and you can choose to do this anyway you choose. I think are three parts are going to be helpful to me, so that's what I'll do. This may not work for some of you, because it may intensify the urge because you are seeing it in words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I happen to need this thread right now too! So, right now, I want to binge on:

A couple of huge breakfast burritos with eggs, turkey, cheese, lots of sour cream, and hot sauce. A huge pile of hash browns fried in oil and loaded with salt.

If I binged on this, I would feel bloated, my stomach would ache, I'd be thirsty the rest of the day from the salt. I'd feel guilty, angry, and depressed the rest of the day. I'd also use this slip up as a reason to blow the rest of the entire day. I'd probably order in Chinese because it's been in the back of my mind.

Intead, I'm going to have some sliced chicken breast, cheese, yogurt, an orange, and some tea.
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:27 PM   #2  

I want a chocolate chip cereal bar, a big bowl of grapes, some sushi and some frozen yoghurt style dessert. Maybe some Milky Way Magic Stars (chocolate) too.

If I ate this I'd feel full, and distracted, and bloated, and even more effin chubby than I already feel, so it isnt a good idea

instead

i will have a green tea, a bowl of grapes, and go to bed which i need to do anyway because ive been ill.

who am i kidding **bolts for kitchen**

sigh. this is the problem. I know ALL the *theory* I just lack any kind of willpower or compassion for self
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 134/130/128

Height: 5,6

I'd like to have a snickers bar to start. Half a block of feta cheese with 2 large pita breads. And another snickers bar to finish and some cookies, yes pecan chocolate chip cookies with dark and white chocolate chips.
I know if i gave in, i would feel a loss of control, of love for myself, i'd feel guilty and inadequate. Instead, i will have an apple. Head to the gym for a 30 minute workout. Have a protein bar. A salad with small pieces of feta cheese and some tea. I should only eat if i am hungry. Not to fill the void or comfort myself. The soothing comfort is only there a few minutes into the binge. Afterwards its just disgust and guilt and just quickly overeating in order to delay the feelings of inadequancy and the consequences of what i have done to my self esteem and my body. I love myself and my body. I eat to live and not live to eat. There are other things in my life that can comfort me other than food.
Natalia32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 106/106-107/103-100

Height: 5' 1.5''

I would like some cookies: cinnamon, chocolate, and peanut butter.
also some chocolate cake and chocolate donuts, and those custard cup pastries.
Zepher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

I'm at my parents house until Saturday. I've been here for over a month and I REALLY need to get back to my place. My mom had WLS and sometimes she buys all sorts of junk food because now she CAN eat it in moderation (or else she gets sick). There is a huge bag of chips and a plate of brownies in the kitchen. i am dying to eat it all, but I already had 1/2 brownie and it didn't trigger me, so I'm hoping it won't tonight. I am PMSing hardcore, and it sucks.

No, it WON'T happen tonight. If I did that, I'd feel bloated, disappointed, and disgusted. I had an amazing 65 minute cardio workout and ruining that is out of the question. Instead, I will clean up the bedroom and pack up my car. And have a nice, balanced dinner. Yum.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #6  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

i really really want a massive bowl full of hummus
after that some porrige
then a few crumpets with butter
3 slices of brown bread
few handfulls of bran flakes
chocolate

Sad thing is, if i went downstairs right now, 99% chance i'll actually eat all that. I really need to lock my door or somethin
leah_0600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:39 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

This is going to be me in less then half an hour, so I'm posting it now...

I want to eat every single icecream creation that my customers request. And all the little chocolate bars and all the candy in my store. Why not throw in all the peanut butter?

Instead, I am going to drink a lot of water, maybe eat a banana, and dream about the yummy, healthy summer I'm going to have when I get home. And then I'll treat myself to one or two drinks with my friend

I am stronger then the sugar!!!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:12 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 106/106-107/103-100

Height: 5' 1.5''

I want snickerdoodle cookies! ...Or any kind of cookies, muffin, & chocolate cake
Zepher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

I want to go to the movies, eat a huge popcorn with extra butter, an entire box of red licorice, a diet coke and a hot dog - and then I want to NOT throw it up in the bathroom half way through the movie. I know that is BAD for me. I know I feel sick and unhealthy. I know I justify this behavior. So I'm really going to pop my own popcorn - 100 calorie snack package, bring a few sugar free candies and sneak in a diet coke. I'll arrive at the movie fatter (as I'll hide this stuff in my jacket) then when I leave. I read a book about Jackie O and it said she used to sneak snacks into movies! Did you know that a large buttered popcorn is over 800 calories?
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #10  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I want to eat the homemade spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread that I made for dinner last night, except I want a huge plate of it (maybe 2).

I would feel bloated and angry at myself for being so out of control. I would feel ashamed of myself. And disappointed. I would feel like I had to go back to step one, and maybe think, "Well, I screwed up this morning, I can always get back on track tomorrow...might as well go get a bag of chips and dip today!"

Instead, I will have 1/2 cup of Post Trail Mix crunch cereal + 1/2 of a banana + 1/4 cup blueberries and 1/2 cup of lowfat milk. After I eat my cereal, I am going to read for school. I am reading a couple of books that I like and it will be enjoyable. I will have more coffee to go with the books. I *will* have the spaghetti, but for lunch and I'm going to have my husband portion it out for me.

Last edited by trooworld; 01-26-2008 at 12:23 PM.
trooworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #11  

Last time I binged, I bought a container of chunky peanut butter and finished it off except for about a quarter. I hid the rest in a drawer in my bedroom dresser for next time I wanted to eat it.

Now I'm tired, hungry, there's nothing that appeals in the house, DB and I had an argument, and I feel rather resentful of him for a couple of reasons. We're ignoring each other in the living room as I speak.

All I want to do is go into the bedroom, and eat the peanut butter. And actually, I need to look for some papers in the bedroom. But because of what is in that drawer, I'm putting the looking off until tomorrow.

I know that I don't want the damn peanut butter. I'm just sooo tired.

Update: I had a boiled egg, drank lots of water and went to bed. After DB and I worked it out, I realized that I should have talked to him, or at least just asked for a hug instead of taking out my troubles with the world on him

Last edited by just_a_dreamy1; 01-27-2008 at 12:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:58 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 314/215/135

Height: 5'4

mmmmm me right now would be Milk shakes and Cookies oreos or choc chip right now also vanilla wafers are sounding good now that I think about it, lol but its not going 2 happen that is going 2 stay in my head not in my mouth, hehehehehe
its my time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 01:00 AM   #13  
excited about this site

S/C/G: 153/135/130

Height: 5'3"

Right now I really want to eat an avocado or some pepperjack cheese on a cracker, ugh
Jenbunnie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 04:17 AM   #14  
Geek and like it.

Location: i am neither greek nor athenian, but a citizen of the world.

those crazy sweets my brother and i used to have (on occasion!) when we were kids - sherbet flying saucers, milk bottles, cola bottles, chocolate raisins, those nasty gooey jellyfish-looking ones...
Me23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:37 PM   #15  

Angry

It is so cold! All I want to do is hibernate and eat disgusting quantities of carby and fatty foods.

But I love how my body looks and feels when I don't! Plus, I know that any comfort from a carb/fat fest is a figment of my imagination So, I had an apple, I'm drinking a cup of hot tea, and I'm going to have baked fish for supper.

And I won't nibble tonight!