Old 01-20-2008, 05:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/194/150

Height: 5 foot 5

Talking Wanna Be Skinny Chic

Hi, my name is Julie. I am looking for extra support in need to get the job done this time. I have thought with my weight my whole adult life, and I'm sick of it. I just want to seetle into a life style that will allow me to lose the extra pounds, excite me about exercising and accountibilty to follow through. I look forward to getting to know many of you and having a daily chat time. I know tihs is what will help keep me focused!
Thanks
wanna be skinny chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Welcome to a fellow Disney-lovin' Hoosier! The other WWers here are a great bunch of people and will help encourage and support you. I'm just trying to get 10 more pounds off before our next Dis trip in 49 days! Anyway, pick a group, and introduce yourself. Good luck!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to 3FC!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote